Resolved [MOBILE] Can a Murderous Muramasa be crafted into The Night's Edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Dragonica

Terrarian
Can a Murderous Muramasa (not the regular Muramasa) be made into the Night's Edge. I don't want to surf the dungeons again.

Reason why I'm paranoid is that because when I tried to combine Rocket Boots and Jagged Hermes Boots, the Jagged Hermes Boots doesn't count.

So I'm wondering if the same thing will happen this time round.

Can a Murderous Muramasa (not the regular Muramasa) be made into the Night's Edge. I don't want to surf the dungeons again.

Reason why I'm paranoid is that because when I tried to combine Rocket Boots and Jagged Hermes Boots, the Jagged Hermes Boots doesn't count.

Prefixes on weapons and items should not be able to prevent you from crafting the weapon. If you're having trouble crafting the spectre boots, I'd like you know what crafting station you are using to craft them.

Prefixes on weapons and items should not be able to prevent you from crafting the weapon. If you're having trouble crafting the spectre boots, I'd like you know what crafting station you are using to craft them.
Tinkerer's Workshop, as the description suggests, "Combining Accessories".

Yes, you can combine an item/weapon that has a prefix on it with other things at a Tinkerer's Workshop.

Make sure your Rocket Boots and Jagged Hermes Boots are in your inventory (not on your player in the accessory slots) and stand in front of a Tinkerer's Workshop. Then in the crafting menu you should see that you can craft the Spectre Boots. Just because you have Jagged Hermes Boots does not mean that you will get Jagged Spectre Boots though. You will lose all prefixes when you combine.

Screenshots. Click to enlarge.
image.png image.png

I tried this and it worked... If there's another result, you could just make a new world. Every dungeon has one Muramasa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom