Resolved [Mobile] Cannot open Terraria! (LG Aristo, 7.0 Nougat)

Mørdrëd

Official Terrarian
I downloaded and Installed Terraria 1.4 today and this error appears. Whatever I do I cannot grant the app that permission or open the game without this. I have looked into ways of fixing it but nothing worked. I need help...😥

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-08-00-46-47-2.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-08-00-46-47-2.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 101
Have you tried re-installing or shutting down app?
Yes, I have re-installed the app and even restarted the phone several times. It just doesn't let me turn on the permission for Terraria.

Edit: I did play Terraria before, version 1.3 and it would open normallly. I had to uninstall some games to clear up space and one of them was Terraria. So a time after now that 1.4 came out I downloaded it again but now it doesn't work.

I downloaded and Installed Terraria 1.4 today and this error appears. Whatever I do I cannot grant the app that permission or open the game without this. I have looked into ways of fixing it but nothing worked. I need help...😥
Hi there @Mørdrëd, welcome to the forums. `:)

Is the screenshot you uploaded what you see - the actual error that you receive when you load the game? Or is that a screenshot of you trying to change the settings of your phone?

Hi there @Mørdrëd, welcome to the forums. `:)

Is the screenshot you uploaded what you see - the actual error that you receive when you load the game? Or is that a screenshot of you trying to change the settings of your phone?
Everytime I click the game, that window appears and as I can't turn that permission on, the game won't open. I ask myself why would Terraria ask that permission...

Everytime I click the game, that window appears and as I can't turn that permission on, the game won't open. I ask myself why would Terraria ask that permission...
Not sure Mordred, I haven’t seen any one else with this issue so it makes me wonder if td something specific to your phone setting.

Where did you purchase the game? Are you using a controller? Have any other apps open?

Not sure Mordred, I haven’t seen any one else with this issue so it makes me wonder if td something specific to your phone setting.

Where did you purchase the game? Are you using a controller? Have any other apps open?
Nevermind. I found what was wrong, sorry for the inconveniences. 😊

Back
Top Bottom