Resolved [Mobile] Can't find Tavernkeep

FeralUnicorn

Skeletron
I've been searching for several hours now but I can't seem to find the unconscious man anywhere. I've searched the entire surface and am currently looking through in the underground and cavern layers. I am using a lifeform analyzer and hunter potions but I don't see him. Is he able to spawn in any biome at any layer? Can he spawn in unexplored areas of the map? Is there anything else that could help me find him? Any help would be appreciated :)

Did you defeat the Brain of Cthulu/Eat of Worlds? If not that maybe your reason because you have to beat one of them for the Barkeep to spawn.

I've been searching for several hours now but I can't seem to find the unconscious man anywhere. I've searched the entire surface and am currently looking through in the underground and cavern layers. I am using a lifeform analyzer and hunter potions but I don't see him. Is he able to spawn in any biome at any layer? Can he spawn in unexplored areas of the map? Is there anything else that could help me find him? Any help would be appreciated :)
Hi @FeralUnicorn, welcome to the forums. :)

The Tavernkeep is not in mobile yet. Tavernkeep was added in the 1.3.4 update, and Mobile is still at 1.3

Back
Top Bottom