Resolved [Mobile] Cant Host Multiplayer Game

Quexy

Terrarian
I have an iphone 6 not a + or s just a 6 and it has 1.4 gb of ram. This means it is just barley below the recommended and when I try to go host a game it says i dont have enough ram. Is there a way to get around this posible changing settings. If not will there be an update in the future that allows for me to host.

You will never be able to host on that device, as it's specs are too low; the device is not powerful enough.
Alternativley, you could host the server on a PC (if you have one) which will allow you to play MP, and likely give you better performance than a self-hosted server.

You can find instructions here: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

Well terraria made a very big mistake putting high ram inside terraria mobile... can’t they just do local multiplayer the old way and servers a little different? This is just sad man... so sad :( what do this, this was a bad idea... if re-logic saw this I hope they change it or explain to me why that wasn’t wrong... they almost lost a fair few players there... so many people play on a older devices... it’s just so sad man... :( ;(

I have an iphone 6 not a + or s just a 6 and it has 1.4 gb of ram. This means it is just barley below the recommended and when I try to go host a game it says i dont have enough ram. Is there a way to get around this posible changing settings. If not will there be an update in the future that allows for me to host.
awe man.. i really want it to ben for ipad mini 2

You will never be able to host on that device, as it's specs are too low; the device is not powerful enough.
Alternativley, you could host the server on a PC (if you have one) which will allow you to play MP, and likely give you better performance than a self-hosted server.

You can find instructions here: Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide
I have an iPad Air 2 and I have more than enough ram and it still says I don’t have enough ram

I have an iPad Air 2 and I have more than enough ram and it still says I don’t have enough ram
Your device does not have more than enough RAM, it is below the reccomended spec. Additionally, it is about the amount of available RAM - having lots of other apps running in the background will also use RAM which will take away from the amount available to Terraria.

Last edited:
I had enough ram to go onto a large world, I left and tried to rejoin and couldn’t? Can’t even host a server,

When Terraria 1.4.1 comes to android can you please make the multiplayer similar to the old one in 1.2 because i don't know why it doesn't allow me to host I have 3gb but still it says I don't have space I really just want to play Terraria with my friends we started playing since the beginning and I don't want it to end here

Back
Top Bottom