Resolved [Mobile] Cavern layer in the middle of jungle.

TailsTI

Plantera
I have a problem with my jungle. I recently build a arena to fight Plantera, but she gets enranged and destroys me because in the middle of the arena(above the red line in the screenshot), the jungle stops being jungle and starts being cavern for some reason(it wasn't like that before i exploded this huge hole). Is there a way to turn all of this space back to jungle? Will it be back being jungle if i cover ALL of the inside, from top to bottom with jungle walls(sold by dryad)? Plz help, i'm not interested in building other massive arena like just to fight one boss... Thx in advance.

Attachments

• 20200928_122713.jpg
    20200928_122713.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5,185
I think it might be because the hole you blew was so big, there now isn't enough jungle blocks in the arena for it to count as jungle. To fix this you would have to put some jungle blocks near the middle. Or you could just make it smaller...

I think it might be because the hole you blew was so big, there now isn't enough jungle blocks in the arena for it to count as jungle. To fix this you would have to put some jungle blocks near the middle. Or you could just make it smaller...
You don't really need an arena that big

I have a problem with my jungle. I recently build a arena to fight Plantera, but she gets enranged and destroys me because in the middle of the arena(above the red line in the screenshot), the jungle stops being jungle and starts being cavern for some reason(it wasn't like that before i exploded this huge hole). Is there a way to turn all of this space back to jungle? Will it be back being jungle if i cover ALL of the inside, from top to bottom with jungle walls(sold by dryad)? Plz help, i'm not interested in building other massive arena like just to fight one boss... Thx in advance.
Hi there @TailsTI, you can add some mud and jungle grass seeds right in the middle. If you end up going in circles around Plantera it won't get in your way, you'll just be circling it. However, if you like to go side to side and it would be in your way, then add some mud and jungle grass seeds to a part that won't be in your way.

Untitled-2.jpg

Thanks for all the help, guys! Especially @Unit One for the idea of putting mud block in the middle, wich i improved a little by using actuators to make them stay in the background without interfering with the arena! So that way, all the space in the middle is considerated as jungle again. (Also made lots of halls on the ceiling because i wasn't gonna use that space anyway so i turned it into a farm of plantera bulbs)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201001-113513_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20201001-113513_Terraria.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom