Resolved [Mobile] Christmas Tree Decorating

John Jones

Terrarian
I must be missing something obvious, but how do you decorate the Christmas tree? I've tried placing and throwing the lights on but they won't go on.

I looked something similar to this earlier. I found that terraria mobile you don't get a Christmas tree (i on the hand made one XD) idk about PC. Also i read that presents on mobile didn't drop anything but now with the Christmas update they drop customs food tools and more :D

Let me know if this was helpful in anyway :D

Ah there may not even be Christmas Trees you are saying? I couldn't check as my game just crashes.

I bought my christmas tree form the Santa Claus NPC, you get him from defeating the frost legion. (they're pritty easy, but they barely ever spawn cause of the TERRIBLE spawn rates)

that's what my steam friend said :p that he got his Christmas tree from Santa but he said you had to kill a different boss :p

Well, altough i'm not sure about console, i'm 100% positive you need to defeat the frost legion to get santa on mobile and also on PC. (Really, i tried it on both and it worked)

You find the summoner by opening presents that you get from killing mobs. It's called the Snow Globe and it has around a 6% drop chance from those presents. If you have a mob grinder, it should be easy to get.

EDIT:
Killing the Frost Legion shouldn't be too hard, if you have a proper arena where they can spawn. Doing it just in your town will take a freaking while since the spawn rates are immensely low. The mobs themself should be no trouble to you with Hallow armor or better.

Back
Top Bottom