Resolved [Mobile] Connection timeout

Funtime_goal

Terrarian
Recently I tried playing with someone I meton the terreria discord server and they were in another state so I used an app called zero tier and when he tried to join it said connection timeout and we tried again but it also said connection timeout does anyone know how to fix it

Anything that doesn’t use terraria supported ways(like supported in pc server or local) any problems met through there can’t really be fixed because it isn’t supported

Anything that doesn’t use terraria supported ways(like supported in pc server or local) any problems met through there can’t really be fixed because it isn’t supported
Zero tier does support terraria it worked a couple times but for some reason my network always says connection timeout maybe the problem is with my network?

Zero tier does support terraria it worked a couple times but for some reason my network always says connection timeout maybe the problem is with my network?
If worded it wrong whoops, Terraria doesn’t support Zero teir as in it works along side with it, so anything experienced their isn’t going to be able to be fixed

Recently I tried playing with someone I meton the terreria discord server and they were in another state so I used an app called zero tier and when he tried to join it said connection timeout and we tried again but it also said connection timeout does anyone know how to fix it
Hi @Funtime_goal if you’re having problems while using Zerotier you’ll need to ask Zerotier. The Terraria developers did not create Zerotier and so cannot help fix whatever problems you’re having. :)

If you’d like to play multiplayer without using a third-party app (like Zerotier) you can check out this article that goes into a lot of detail: Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

Just a quick tip - playing with third-party apps can create unforeseen circumstances (I’ve seen other players start to have problems loading their world), so unfortunately whatever issues you may come across are not going to be something that can be looked at.

Hi @Funtime_goal if you’re having problems while using Zerotier you’ll need to ask Zerotier. The Terraria developers did not create Zerotier and so cannot help fix whatever problems you’re having. :)

If you’d like to play multiplayer without using a third-party app (like Zerotier) you can check out this article that goes into a lot of detail: Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

Just a quick tip - playing with third-party apps can create unforeseen circumstances (I’ve seen other players start to have problems loading their world), so unfortunately whatever issues you may come across are not going to be something that can be looked at.
Does a PC hosted dedicated server work cross state if set up right?

Back
Top Bottom