Resolved [Mobile] Developer Items?

SaveTheBunny

Terrarian
I remember those items being illegal in the 1.2 versions and the only way to get them was in some YouTube videos where the uploader shared a world with all items.

Are those items still illegal or is there a way to get them in 1.3 versions? I really liked one mask that looked like a reaper and most of the wings and red's set <3

It is now possible to obtain Developer Armor legitimately in the Mobile version. Red's Wings on Mobile fly the same amount as other Developer wings.

You have to be playing Expert Mode, and each treasure bag from a Hardmode Boss has a small chance of giving a random set of developer armor. Complete with the helmet, chest plate, leggings, and wings. :)

It is now possible to obtain Developer Armor legitimately in the Mobile version. Red's Wings on Mobile fly the same amount as other Developer wings.

You have to be playing Expert Mode, and each treasure bag from a Hardmode Boss has a small chance of giving a random set of developer armor. Complete with the helmet, chest plate, leggings, and wings. :)

Ah crap, I'm getting murdered even by slimes in this expert mode and i guess it will take a long time to get all the parts of each dev equipment :(:(:(

Did red's wings fly longer in the older versions? Would make sense since he is the main dev :D

Back
Top Bottom