Mobile Mobile Downloading Questions.

I Like Cats

The Destroyer
my friend uses terraria on mobile and we are trying to play cross-platform, but I can't get him into my worlds yet I can easily enter his. m I've wanted to play with him on a world of my own but it has never worked recently he has discovered world downloading but when I tried to give him one of mine it has never worked we have noticed that he can only down load ".wrld" downloads but he can't receive my ".zip" worlds. I have seen khaios display mobile worlds that have a .zip download and I'm wondering if, there is a way to download .zip worlds to mobile like he did, so far no success so I'm really hoping I can get a hand here

my friend uses terraria on mobile and we are trying to play cross-platform, but I can't get him into my worlds yet I can easily enter his. m I've wanted to play with him on a world of my own but it has never worked recently he has discovered world downloading but when I tried to give him one of mine it has never worked we have noticed that he can only down load ".wrld" downloads but he can't receive my ".zip" worlds. I have seen khaios display mobile worlds that have a .zip download and I'm wondering if, there is a way to download .zip worlds to mobile like he did, so far no success so I'm really hoping I can get a hand here
I’m sorry I don’t know how to help. I’ve never had this problem before :(

You have to unzip the .zip files the .wld files are in the .zip
also @ReverseToad if you can’t help or anything it’s best not to reply at all. Just for future reference

I’m fairly certain that mobile is an entire content update behind PC so you can’t exactly port worlds from PC to it, meaning unfortunately your friend can’t use your worlds until the mobile version is caught up. Technically if you didn’t downpatch PC back to 1.4 then you shouldn’t join their world because who knows what will happen if you used one of the 1.4.1 items on it? I suggest that if you do continue, be careful and be sure to research what items are in PC that aren’t in mobile before you join their world again.

Last edited:
I’m fairly certain that mobile is an entire content update behind PC so you can’t exactly port worlds from PC to it, meaning unfortunately your friend can’t use your worlds until the mobile version is caught up. Technically if you didn’t downpatch PC back to 1.4 then you shouldn’t join their world because who knows what will happen if you used one of the 1.4.1 items on it? I suggest that if you do continue, be careful and be sure to research what items are in PC that aren’t in mobile before you join their world again.
He was talking about older versions of worlds because I’m certain there is no 1.4.1 post worlds he has posted, they Just haven’t unzipped the zip files as it seems

Back
Top Bottom