Resolved [Mobile] Dungeon chests

Stussylook

Terrarian
Hey, I was wondering if it’s normal that my dungeon only has 1 frozen chest and the rest are golden chest ?? I just got a jungle key and I couldn’t find any special chest including the jungle chest. Help. ?

Attachments

• 83C93345-FF83-451B-8B93-44B597262874.png
    83C93345-FF83-451B-8B93-44B597262874.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,805
Saw these in your screen, i did the same in my own game just 2 days ago, was trying to find the corruption chest. Ended up missing one path.

Also the biome chests are brown on the map instead of yellow. I lebel anything i find important but hard to find on the map with torches. So i actually wrote "I" "J" and "H" above the other chests.

Screenshot_20200308-071254_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200308-071325_Samsung Internet.jpg

Saw these in your screen, i did the same in my own game just 2 days ago, was trying to find the corruption chest. Ended up missing one path.

Also the biome chests are brown on the map instead of yellow. I lebel anything i find important but hard to find on the map with torches. So i actually wrote "I" "J" and "H" above the other chests.

View attachment 237330View attachment 237331
Dammn I didn’t notice that, I’ll go check and tell you what I found

View attachment 237330View attachment 237331
Quick update, so it was true, I didn’t explore all the dungeon, I went to where you told me to go and I found corruption & hallowed chest but still no jungle chest . But I’m grateful that you noticed that I didn’t explore all the dungeon haha. Here’s a quick screen shot after exploring

Attachments

• 620A3F3B-3C15-4FA0-BC64-F53643C8C5F7.png
    620A3F3B-3C15-4FA0-BC64-F53643C8C5F7.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 633
Quick update, so it was true, I didn’t explore all the dungeon, I went to where you told me to go and I found corruption & hallowed chest but still no jungle chest . But I’m grateful that you noticed that I didn’t explore all the dungeon haha. Here’s a quick screen shot after exploring
I can't tell if you missed any paths but what you should do is go in and try to light up the whole place mapwise, you haven't really hit your edges very well so you could easily miss a path somewhere.
Also are you past plantra? The chests are magically sealed until that point. But after you can get the light wisp pet which is very effective. Or get some pumpkin moon summoners and try to grind for the mourning wood pet, it likes to fly circles around you and produces light.

Also nightowl and spelunker potions could work, add shine in there for self light.

I can't tell if you missed any paths but what you should do is go in and try to light up the whole place mapwise, you haven't really hit your edges very well so you could easily miss a path somewhere.
Also are you past plantra? The chests are magically sealed until that point. But after you can get the light wisp pet which is very effective. Or get some pumpkin moon summoners and try to grind for the mourning wood pet, it likes to fly circles around you and produces light.

Also nightowl and spelunker potions could work, add shine in there for self light.
Thanks 👍👍 I’ll try that and tell you if I find something

Back
Top Bottom