Resolved [Mobile] Duplication glitch

Ter ror rio

Terrarian
Did they fix the duplication glitch? when you have 2 or more stackable items in your inventory you can actually dup it by using the split button? :^

It should be fixed in the current build of Mobile 1.3.

If you are still able to reproduce it in another way, please share details here.

The split function not working properly and duplicating the item to more than you originally had is most likely a result of playing on a cracked version. The real version of the game doesn't do this. :) If you are playing on a legitimate version, purchased from the App Store, Play Store, or Amazon and you are still having trouble with splitting stacks, please let me know and we can troubleshoot.

Beyond that, I’m going to move this out of the bug section as it hasn’t been able to be replicated, and mark it resolved.

The split function not working properly and duplicating the item to more than you originally had is most likely a result of playing on a cracked version. The real version of the game doesn't do this. :) If you are playing on a legitimate version, purchased from the App Store, Play Store, or Amazon and you are still having trouble with splitting stacks, please let me know and we can troubleshoot.

Beyond that, I’m going to move this out of the bug section as it hasn’t been able to be replicated, and mark it resolved.

Okie thanks alot again mod! Sorry for being annoying lmao

Back
Top Bottom