Mobile mobile error

MAZTERPLAYZ

Terrarian
I got on terraria on my phone today and this error appeared. Now my character (along with all it had) is gone for some strange reason. Amy suggestions on where to go from here? (Except making a new character.) Just give me suggestions if you know what to do
Screenshot_2017-03-28-17-42-36.png

I got on terraria on my phone today and this error appeared. Now my character (along with all it had) is gone for some strange reason. Amy suggestions on where to go from here? (Except making a new character.) Just give me suggestions if you know what to do
View attachment 164207
Hi there @MAZTERPLAYZ, welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, I've seen this reported before and don't have any possible solutions for you. That's the bad news.

The good news is that the mobile version is being rebuilt from scratch and will have a huge update later this year that will hopefully fix a lot of problems. But I don't have a way to get back your player file.

Are you on iOS or Android? Apparently there's a way to revert back to an old file on Android, but I don't know much about it, and I'm not sure if it would work or give you the same error.

I am actually on an Android phone. I'm not sure if the version matters but it's version 4.4.4. oh and I found another glitch that is probably just me. I keep making new local save characters and I make sure they save. Then when I come back it's gone. I tried cloud save and it does the exact same thing. I think that is just me but I felt the need to tell you. Sorry for making ya work even more :/

I am actually on an Android phone. I'm not sure if the version matters but it's version 4.4.4. oh and I found another glitch that is probably just me. I keep making new local save characters and I make sure they save. Then when I come back it's gone. I tried cloud save and it does the exact same thing. I think that is just me but I felt the need to tell you. Sorry for making ya work even more :/
That sounds rather weird, sounds like there might be more wrong with your game. Have you tried reinstalling the game? Doing so you'll lose all local characters and worlds, but it doesn't sound like you're having a lot of luck keeping files intact in the first place.

Like I said, there will hopefully be a huge update later this year that may fix this, but in the meanwhile you can try reinstalling and see if a fresh copy works better for you. Or if you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

That sounds rather weird, sounds like there might be more wrong with your game. Have you tried reinstalling the game? Doing so you'll lose all local characters and worlds, but it doesn't sound like you're having a lot of luck keeping files intact in the first place.

Like I said, there will hopefully be a huge update later this year that may fix this, but in the meanwhile you can try reinstalling and see if a fresh copy works better for you. Or if you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home
Ok. thank you for your help! Unfortunately, I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. I saved everything to my cloud and my cloud characters are still there. And it works better. Only thing is, if I tap cloud save for world's it just freezes. I will have to talk to 505 games. thank you again!

Last edited:
Hello my friend had the same problem on a kindle fire 5th gen and when it happened he only had 16 mb ofs memory left and was on low memory but after he pressed OK he gets the message you got when you got the update of the expanded world which was theres a new expanded world 2.5 timesbigger message so what I think is that your device gets on such low memory that it has to get rid of something because of that so you get
memory back

Back
Top Bottom