• Yes!!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No...

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Imasheep

Plantera
This is a thread to talk about Mobile exclusive items like the Shiny black slab (only found in the Android version of mobile terraria) What is your favorite exclusive item? (Mine is the Worm pet in the Worms 3 crossover event!)

I dunno, that Thanksgiving healing thingy? Because that is just extremely helpful in all kinds of ways.

My favorite item is Pet Cupid cause it giving light. My least favorite mobile-console boss is the Ocram, the soul of blight can be easily skipped.

My favorite item is Pet Cupid cause it giving light. My least favorite mobile-console boss is the Ocram, the soul of blight can be easily skipped.
Ocram is on console.But it can be easily skipped because it's not on pc.And IDK how to get the pet Cupid? It sounds cool

Ocram is on console.But it can be easily skipped because it's not on pc.And IDK how to get the pet Cupid? It sounds cool

I thought you're wrong, Ocram is mobile AND console exclusive content. Pet cupid can be get at valentine event by breaking any gems(topaz,ruby,sapphire,emerald,diamond,and not amber). Tips: You can get cupid easily by placing the gem and breaking it again and again. If you think I was a bit bad at explaining, remember to check the official wiki by searchi the word 'Broken Heart Crystal'.

i think the hearts arrows are just a little too op because you can freeze and kill the dungeon guardian

No, it not op actually since getting out the dungeon itself worth thousand of try XD.

I thought you're wrong, Ocram is mobile AND console exclusive content. Pet cupid can be get at valentine event by breaking any gems(topaz,ruby,sapphire,emerald,diamond,and not amber). Tips: You can get cupid easily by placing the gem and breaking it again and again. If you think I was a bit bad at explaining, remember to check the official wiki by searchi the word 'Broken Heart Crystal'.

No, it not op actually since getting out the dungeon itself worth thousand of try XD.
I forgot Ocean is on mobile too! And thanks for the Broken Heart Crystal tip!
[doublepost=1486701800,1486701675][/doublepost]Ocram not Ocean XD. Autocorrect isn't doing me well lol!

I really love the Horn O’ Plenty, since it’s so useful throughout the game. I used it from Skeletron all the way through Fishron and the mobile endgame.

Back
Top Bottom