Resolved [Mobile] Fishing on an ocean with actuated blocks

Modrix

Terrarian
So, I am building a bridge over the right-hand ocean and it has 4 huge pillars. Those pillars are made from actual blocks, not walls, so in this case the size of the pond will surely drop below 1000, thus decreasing my fishing power. I will actuate the blocks that are underwater and I will also place walls. Do the actuated blocks decrease the width of the fishing pond or they don't affect fishing at all? The left-hand ocean has some build in it so I can't fish there anymore.

I don't know whether actuated blocks affect fishing power. I guess you will find out soon. Please let us know your findings. :)

What I do know is that actuated blocks and liquids are generally troublesome. In older versions of Terraria they actually causes liquids to disappear. Later versions should have fixed that, but I still recommend avoiding using them if possible. I recommend using either walls (to get fairly thick pillars) or a column of Fences (for thinner pillars). Neither should affect fishing power in any way.

Just a little question: is this a suggestion for the game? Because if not I will report this thread so it will be moved to a proper place.

I don't know whether actuated blocks affect fishing power. I guess you will find out soon. Please let us know your findings. :)

What I do know is that actuated blocks and liquids are generally troublesome. In older versions of Terraria they actually causes liquids to disappear. Later versions should have fixed that, but I still recommend avoiding using them if possible. I recommend using either walls (to get fairly thick pillars) or a column of Fences (for thinner pillars). Neither should affect fishing power in any way.
I think it doesn't affect anything.

Back
Top Bottom