1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by 505Games-Mobile, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weping7

Weping7 Official Terrarian

yay, but to bad i cant glitch the game sooo much anymore,
    its just that satisfying when you see mushrooms on trees and the terrablade having 100000 damage and the guide spinning in circles forever...

Sword Ace likes this.
  2. xaimuu

xaimuu Terrarian

Thank you for all the fixes!! I was wondering why Duke kept dropping lesser health potions... Now I see it was a bug. Lol. ^_^

My only issue at the moment is that my angler disappeared and no matter what I do, he won't come back. I've built him a house, I've fished a ton at both oceans, I've planted palm trees, I've swam around... I guess he just does not want to return. :p

tapbeat likes this.
  3. cuongking99

cuongking99 Terrarian

So Windows Phone to wait anymore

4. dark_lord

dark_lord Terrarian

Aaaa the hallow still uses the jungle music,and the underground crimson is now also the jungle music
    The queen spider still disappears when an enemy touches her...
    (Just asking if it was fix)

Ps:how do i get the dragon set??

5. RJ1Zekrom

RJ1Zekrom Skeletron Prime

At least there is some progress to making it work...and addressing the issue is a logical reason y the update isn't coming out and the crashing issue's origin of the problem

6. collcroc123

collcroc123 Plantera

Very Descriptive. :)

Gmayor61 likes this.
  7. PandaICE

PandaICE Terrarian

There is still The trial bug guys. It still reverts back to demo. Need to fix this guys

Lijohu likes this.
  8. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

You have to go to the beach and find him again (bug).

9. ShroomiteBunny

ShroomiteBunny Skeletron Prime

... I'm finally not drowning in the ocean. Nice.
    A feeew questions. Well, not really questions.
    1) Is that 'monster can spawn near NPCs blah blah' thing SERIOUSLY intentional?
    2) I know it's, ughhh, Valentines and all, but hearts everywhere are just...
    3) Ducks spawn on-screen... So do NPCs
    4) Stiiiilll no idea whether having access to the player/world files is impossible. No one from 505games bothered to give an answer.
    5) Bad luck or fireflies are just rare? Haven't seen a lot of them. Once per a few days two/three appear.

Sword Ace likes this.
  10. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

They’re somewhat rare. When they do spawn, there’s usually multiple of them.

11. DreamNightmare

DreamNightmare Terrarian

:)

12. dark_lord

dark_lord Terrarian

Since the update the screen turns gray for about 5 seconds and then it turns back to the original color(its not my phone all my other games work fine)

Can someone pls tell me how to get the Chinese dragon set pls:(

13. tapbeat

tapbeat Skeletron Prime

wait a sec wait a sec...the queen spider vanishing thing was a BUG?????? The world makes sense now. And I thought that thing was useless.

14. TheTHING

TheTHING Terrarian

1.Corman watches, why they can not be crafting? Please correct.
    2.why the seller does not have a goblin on sale for the construction of the line?
    3.Some hats are not displayed correctly on the character, making him bald.
    4.event (frosty moon), santa-NK1 does not correctly display a second step, without the robot faces!
    5.It will be able to create the size of the world? on the ps vita, it is possible, on mobile, why not?

I apologize for the error, Google translator :)

tapbeat and Sword Ace like this.
  15. Inforno_Fire

Inforno_Fire Terrarian

Facepalm, did anyone fix the shroomite and flame wing glitch yet?

Sword Ace likes this.
  16. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

So it was a glitch that you’re constantly able to be in stealth mode with Flame Wings? Even when walking.

17. TheGingerHeadMan

TheGingerHeadMan Terrarian

Mounts? I have killed queen bee around 50 times, she isn't dropping honeyed goggles. I've only done king slime about 10 times, no mount there. Are only fishing mounts actually in? GP update notes to 1.2.4 said 5 New mounts...

18. DreamNightmare

DreamNightmare Terrarian

I think you can only hack the Chinese Dragon set :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 12, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 12, 2016 ---
    The Jungle music in the background for some devices is just because of the size you zoom, when I use my iPad, it don't play the Jungle music.
    I know that it is caused by the size you zoom in or out is because when I zoom in with my iPad, it plays the Jungle music. :(

dark_lord likes this.
  19. dark_lord

dark_lord Terrarian

;(:(Noooo;(:(

You need to try more they are rare drops ive said about 25-40 queen bees and maybe 5-15 king slimes and if your lucky, i got the bee mount in 98 trys:D

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Sword Ace likes this.
  20. Sword Ace

Sword Ace The Destroyer

Nope. The Slimy Saddle is 1/33, the Honeyed Goggles are 1/100.
    In this case it is NOT related to zooming in or out.
    For me, I farm in the sky biome and Mythical Wyverns spawn. They drop the Vanity set.

dark_lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.