Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also add the ability to cast a fishing rod by tapping anywhere, you can only cast a fishing rod when you tap on the water..
Also if that's not added, there is a bug where fishing rods were able to cast through blocks. That happens when a player casts a fishing rod by tapping on the water and the player is behind a wall. Example:
space, space, space, block, player head, player head
space, space, space, block, player body, player body
space, space, space, block, player leg, player leg
space, space, space, block, block,block
space, space, space, space, space, space
water, water, water, water, water, water
I think a screenshot would be better

My god 505 and codeglue have outdone their selves. Haven't updated yet but the only 2 bugs that kinda would bother me is elementals haven't been fixed and also mushroom biome enemies need fixing so they don't spawn pre-hardmode. Other than that THANK YOU for rolling out this amazing list of bug fixes :)

OK , just updated, first, who do I rage against with this current update ? I bought terraria MOBILE on September 16 2013 for my nexus 7 2012 device, game/app was young but not rife with as many problems as today, jump to August 2015 my N7 2012 devices' screen breaks so i bought a N7 2013, an improvement to the previous N7 slightly, before this current update I could not play the version i payed for without turning on the wifi it reverts back to trial/demo version, now this current update is the same, no play the version I BOUGHT with out turning on wifi, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !!?? whats the deal codeglue/505games? no more play of your game without being connected to the net(wifi) ? 505game developers need find new coders to code the game properly, I bought terraria MOBILE not terraria PC or terraria CONSOLE, so I DON'T HAVE TO BE TETHERED(CONNECTED) TO THE NET/WIFI ! (end of rant)

thanks again for all the hard work to the people who are constantly supporting mobile Terraria. It's amazing how far the mobile version has come and I can't wait to see more from the future.

Spider Minions will not chase enemies if they are walking on background walls please fix this !
This hasn't been fixed? I thought it would since they mentioned some along the lines of fixing the minions. Thats quite dissapointing, oh well the pirate staff is still a decent choice

505games, how about rolling back to the previous working version for windows mobile users? At least what(?), 3 months now (if not more) down time so far & with no eta for reliable patch begs for a rollback... or at least a good reason as to why not.
TIA

505games, how about rolling back to the previous working version for windows mobile users? At least what(?), 3 months now (if not more) down time so far & with no eta for reliable patch begs for a rollback... or at least a good reason as to why not.
TIA

It's impossible to roll back an update without breaking either or both players and worlds.

Are you guys still waiting on the Everyplay SDK?

I asked and 505 said it should be coming back in the next release. There is still a good list of outstanding bugs/issues to fix....but they figured it would be smart to get this healthy chunk out there vs waiting until they are ALL sorted.

Loki one question that may have been asked a lot but any info yet on 1.3 for mobile yet I am so excited to play that version when it comes out
I don't think Loki would know the answer to this. 505 works on the mobile versions of the games, not Loki. You would have to ask them about it. This is the same for anyone from Relogic (Red, Cenx, Crowno, Loki, ect.) They work on the PC version, not mobile.

I'm very patient and can plz work on increasing chaos of elements rate spawn a bit higher on the the next bug update! Thanks for this bug update! So many bugs OUT YES!

I saw the word "changelog" and got very excited for a moment.
Still, it good news for those of you on mobile.

Its the pirate invasion/frost legion/goblin army bug fixed? ( i mean the one in which they are facing left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom