Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DoctorMcDerp Patience and a keen eye are required in order to find them. I assume you've tried the clentaminate a chunk of the jungle and set up a water candle farm method?

Hey, does anyone know a faster way to get biome keys, I just got jungle, but I wanted a Crimson, even tho I don't have that biome on that world

In other news, Great job 505, that's a lot of needed fixes. Keep up the good work

@Lococlasher There are a few guides for Mold farms on YouTube that work with the Mobile version (majority of the farms being ocean-based) but the most simple way would be to make a flat surface of dirt/stone and gather some seeds of the biome you want to farm and plant them. After a while, it'll turn into that biome and you can set up a Water Candle with Battle Potions in the middle of it.

Nice to see all those bug-fixing updates ! But I beg for the option to increase your toolbar slots on Android too ! It would make many things on Android better !

Last edited:
yay, but to bad i cant glitch the game sooo much anymore,
its just that satisfying when you see mushrooms on trees and the terrablade having 100000 damage and the guide spinning in circles forever...

Thank you for all the fixes!! I was wondering why Duke kept dropping lesser health potions... Now I see it was a bug. Lol. ^_^

My only issue at the moment is that my angler disappeared and no matter what I do, he won't come back. I've built him a house, I've fished a ton at both oceans, I've planted palm trees, I've swam around... I guess he just does not want to return. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom