Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaa the hallow still uses the jungle music,and the underground crimson is now also the jungle music
The queen spider still disappears when an enemy touches her...
(Just asking if it was fix)

Ps:how do i get the dragon set??

At least there is some progress to making it work...and addressing the issue is a logical reason y the update isn't coming out and the crashing issue's origin of the problem

space, space, space, block, player head, player head
space, space, space, block, player body, player body
space, space, space, block, player leg, player leg
space, space, space, block, block,block
space, space, space, space, space, space
water, water, water, water, water, water

Very Descriptive. :)

... I'm finally not drowning in the ocean. Nice.
A feeew questions. Well, not really questions.
1) Is that 'monster can spawn near NPCs blah blah' thing SERIOUSLY intentional?
2) I know it's, ughhh, Valentines and all, but hearts everywhere are just...
3) Ducks spawn on-screen... So do NPCs
4) Stiiiilll no idea whether having access to the player/world files is impossible. No one from 505games bothered to give an answer.
5) Bad luck or fireflies are just rare? Haven't seen a lot of them. Once per a few days two/three appear.

Since the update the screen turns gray for about 5 seconds and then it turns back to the original color(its not my phone all my other games work fine)

Can someone pls tell me how to get the Chinese dragon set pls:(

Aaaa the hallow still uses the jungle music,and the underground crimson is now also the jungle music

wait a sec wait a sec...the queen spider vanishing thing was a BUG?????? The world makes sense now. And I thought that thing was useless.

1.Corman watches, why they can not be crafting? Please correct.
2.why the seller does not have a goblin on sale for the construction of the line?
3.Some hats are not displayed correctly on the character, making him bald.
4.event (frosty moon), santa-NK1 does not correctly display a second step, without the robot faces!
5.It will be able to create the size of the world? on the ps vita, it is possible, on mobile, why not?

I apologize for the error, Google translator :)

Mounts? I have killed queen bee around 50 times, she isn't dropping honeyed goggles. I've only done king slime about 10 times, no mount there. Are only fishing mounts actually in? GP update notes to 1.2.4 said 5 New mounts...

Since the update the screen turns gray for about 5 seconds and then it turns back to the original color(its not my phone all my other games work fine)

Can someone pls tell me how to get the Chinese dragon set pls:(
I think you can only hack the Chinese Dragon set :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1455243564,1455243433][/DOUBLEPOST]

The Jungle music in the background for some devices is just because of the size you zoom, when I use my iPad, it don't play the Jungle music.
I know that it is caused by the size you zoom in or out is because when I zoom in with my iPad, it plays the Jungle music. :(

I think you can only hack the Chinese Dragon set :(
;(:(Noooo;(:(

Mounts? I have killed queen bee around 50 times, she isn't dropping honeyed goggles. I've only done king slime about 10 times, no mount there. Are only fishing mounts actually in? GP update notes to 1.2.4 said 5 New mounts...
You need to try more they are rare drops ive said about 25-40 queen bees and maybe 5-15 king slimes and if your lucky, i got the bee mount in 98 trys:D

Last edited:
QuickMemo+_2016-02-12-14-07-54.png

If u shoot an heart arrow to an wyvern...that happenso_O

Were Eskimo Zombies always opening doors? They're breaking in my snow biome house every night. I have no idea if it happened before. I had never had a house there.
Alsooo
Candles, Lamps and Candelabras. They all look AWFUL. Well, except gold ones, I guess. I mean the ones added in 1.2.3/4 like Mushroom, Boreal or Honey.
*cough* Boreal Wood Candle gives off orange light even though it uses ice torch. *cough*

I noticed that the music box is unsupported and ever since the update I cannot get on one of my worlds that had a music box on it. No matter which character I choose, if I try to load the world it crashes me (iPad by the way). Are the crashes possibly related to that? If so, is there a way to fix the problem?

I noticed that the music box is unsupported and ever since the update I cannot get on one of my worlds that had a music box on it. No matter which character I choose, if I try to load the world it crashes me
You cant get anymore music boxes they were deleted(i dont think its permanently)

Has anyone else had the issue where worlds become de-Hardmode if you die soon after beating the WoF? I was trying to get loads of Titanium and the world became un-Hardmode after I had an unfortunate encounter with Explosives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom