Resolved [Mobile] For no reason my most valuable item disappeared! ;(

Can I get my lucky coin back?

• Total voters

Concep

Terrarian
I was using the goblin tinkerer to buff my lucky coin that I just got. I put it in my inventory after getting a warding buff on it. Closed the game to check the wiki to what the best modification for it is. After disappointingly seeing that it was not specified I opened terraria again. Previously when I opened another app without fully closing terraria it just paused the game. For some reason this time it restarted it, when I checked my inventory to get the lucky coin to continue looking for a possibly better modifactation I found that it was gone from my inventory. and no it was not equipped. I really needed it seeing that I only have titanium armor, and I doubt that I will ever be able to get another one! Is there a way I can get it back? ;(

I was using the goblin tinkerer to buff my lucky coin that I just got. I put it in my inventory after getting a warding buff on it. Closed the game to check the wiki to what the best modification for it is. After disappointingly seeing that it was not specified I opened terraria again. Previously when I opened another app without fully closing terraria it just paused the game. For some reason this time it restarted it, when I checked my inventory to get the lucky coin to continue looking for a possibly better modifactation I found that it was gone from my inventory. and no it was not equipped. I really needed it seeing that I only have titanium armor, and I doubt that I will ever be able to get another one! Is there a way I can get it back? ;(
Hi @Concep, welcome to the forums. I’m sorry to tell you that there’s no way to get your Lucky Coin back, unless you made a backup of your character/world before it went missing (instructions for that are HERE).

I just got coin gun after grinding tons of pirate invasions, I can’t buy anything with money anymore though! Wth. What can I do about this? In the shops my coins just don’t show up, I tried closing game already. (Mobile) @Unit One

Back
Top Bottom