Resolved [Mobile] Hard mode got me ???

HybriDPjT

Terrarian
Firstly
Hello everyone!

Ive been playing terraria on the pc for a good while now and only in the last week did i realise it was on mobile devices (mine is the lg g6 for reference)

Game plays fine, bits of lag here and there (its a mobile phone so i dont expect perfect fps lol) so beat the bosses, cathulu, destroyer, skeletron and headed south to show the wof whats up. Beat him and this is where im ????

I get lag, and hard mode enemys but no noticication that the spirits have been released, tried to break a corrupt thingy (cant think of the name) to release the new ore, it broke but no ore or notification.

Due to lag i exit out and restart and the message is "setting hard mode" but when i get back in, its back to normal even took a sword away that was stashed in a chest from the wof

I dont think im missing anything cept the first time i killed the destroyer no achievement so crafted item, wemt to corruption summon amd kill, then i gor the notification (ok) hunted for the tavernkeep for about 4 hours and no sign, killed destroyer again more hunting, big fat nope lol

So pressed on to wof, figure ill find him on my travels no real worry but i just cant seem to get hard mode to activate properly.

I made a new world did the brain and skelly then bee line for the wof, same thing lag, enemys but no notification..

I dont think im missing something but i can't get hard mode to kick in properly..

Playing on android on a lg g6

Can any fine folk out there offer any suggestions?

Thanks everyone!

Quick update, just did the wof again and this time i magic mirrored back to base and blocked myself in and just left my phone runnin the game and about 10 ish min later up comes the notification!! (Reading other threads it sounded like the game needed that time to process the changes, at least on my lg g6 which i think is getting on a little now) so fingers crossed! Ill post back when ive explored a bit and hopefully ill find the tavernkeep amd we are nack on track and chasing that stormbow lol

Quick update, just did the wof again and this time i magic mirrored back to base and blocked myself in and just left my phone runnin the game and about 10 ish min later up comes the notification!! (Reading other threads it sounded like the game needed that time to process the changes, at least on my lg g6 which i think is getting on a little now) so fingers crossed! Ill post back when ive explored a bit and hopefully ill find the tavernkeep amd we are nack on track and chasing that stormbow lol
Hi there @HybriDPjT, welcome to the forums. `:)

I’m glad you got your world converted to hardmode. Yes, it can take several minutes for the game to properly convert, I’m pleased to hear that other forum threads helped you out with that.

For the tavernkeep, like WhiteShadow mentioned, the tavernkeep is not currently on the mobile version. He was introduced in 1.3.4, and Mobile is at 1.3.0.7 right now.

Ahhhhhhh right lmao! Ive just tried a new character on same world lol killed the eow and still nothin at least i know why now lol

Thanks for the reply guys! I can put a pin in it now ☺

*heads off to start preping for mechanical bosses*

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom