Resolved [Mobile] Heart-shaped hole on the ground. Easter egg?

There's also a where's wally shrine in the jungle
index.php

(also mobile exclusive)
they should add more of these things into pc, console etc (and mobile too)

You should make a topic out of that!

image.png
This isn't some "secret" or anything, you can look it up on terraria wiki. It's like an abandoned house or mine cart tracks in the world, completely natural, not an Easter egg it a secret, just part of the game
It's called a heart shrine

1. There's ice/snow blocks on the ground, possibly having a full inventory and not being able to pick them up after digging the hole.
  2. Heart Arrows can only be bought during Valentine from the merchant and they drop from enemies. They cannot be found in chests.
  3. Heart Lanterns can not be found, only crafted with 4 chains and 1 life crystal.
  4. Heart Statues CAN be found underground, just not in chests. They will instead be put down somewhere in mineshafts and things like that, same as all the others statues.
Since it's update 1.2.1, and PC is up to 1.3, AND there's no such thing as "heart" biome, I can pretty much say that this is fake. If this was in the game, people from PC would've reported seeing it multiple times. It is not an easter egg (90% sure), unfortunately, just player-made. The heart looks good though :joy:
I know this is an old post but I am frustrated with your ignorance. First of all, these things do exist, they are called heart shrines and are mobile exclusive. Second, all your points are invalid.

1. There could be blocks in the ground because he dug into it, and the blocks fell. Or his inventory was full for another reason

All of these are parts of the heart shrine.

Your conclusion.
There are mobile exclusive items, just as there are pc exclusive items. And before you are "90% sure" of something, do your research.

I'm sorry for digging this up but it really did bother me

It's absolutely NOT fake. I came upon this about three or four times and thought nothing of it at all.. just a nice little addition.

Hey I just came on and thought i would look at some topics and i have also found one of these... Didnt think anything too special of it but thought "oh cool valentines items" and left it at that. Also i already ransacked it so its a bit hard to tell hope this helps. Oh and the world name is explore if that helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-18-23-16-33.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-18-23-16-33.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 214
Yup heart biome! If you play on mobile then, you know that they are in every world you create! Not a fake! TOTALLY LEGIT!!!! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

1. There's ice/snow blocks on the ground, possibly having a full inventory and not being able to pick them up after digging the hole.
  2. Heart Arrows can only be bought during Valentine from the merchant and they drop from enemies. They cannot be found in chests.
  3. Heart Lanterns can not be found, only crafted with 4 chains and 1 life crystal.
  4. Heart Statues CAN be found underground, just not in chests. They will instead be put down somewhere in mineshafts and things like that, same as all the others statues.
Since it's update 1.2.1, and PC is up to 1.3, AND there's no such thing as "heart" biome, I can pretty much say that this is fake. If this was in the game, people from PC would've reported seeing it multiple times. It is not an easter egg (90% sure), unfortunately, just player-made. The heart looks good though :joy:
This is real. I found one myself. I believe you MrFlippy.

I made this account just to post this.

So, I was playing Terraria. A new update showed up (1.2.1) so I updated it, and went back to the game. A few moments later I thought, "Hmmm, why not create a new world?" So I created a new world in a hunt for functional statues. (I named the world "Statues" if it's important to know.) I went in the world, ran to the right and I was running through the corruption biome. At the end of the corruption there was a snow biome. And right at the beginning of the snow biome, there was a big dug-out heart. Inside the heart were two life crystals on the sides and in the center there was a chest. Inside the chest was a heart statue, over 90 heart arrows, a heart lantern, copper coins and silver coins.

Can anyone tell me how this happened? Am I the first to find this out? Is this just a glitch, bug or an intentional secret by the developers?

Thanks.View attachment 73415 View attachment 73416 View attachment 73417
Yeah they just happen to generate in snow biome. Believe it or not, it's nothing special.

I have found 3 of these. They spawn in snow biomes. A link to Terraria wiki. They are called "Heart Shrines"

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Heart_Shrine
[doublepost=1463427957,1463427887][/doublepost]
Yeah, I can see this is fake.
Nice heart though.

*sees before comments*
Oh, really? Come on!!! But what's with those snow and ice blocks on the ground?
I have found 3 of these. They spawn in snow biomes. A link to Terraria wiki. They are called "Heart Shrines"

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Heart_Shrine
[doublepost=1463428214][/doublepost]
I made this account just to post this.

So, I was playing Terraria. A new update showed up (1.2.1) so I updated it, and went back to the game. A few moments later I thought, "Hmmm, why not create a new world?" So I created a new world in a hunt for functional statues. (I named the world "Statues" if it's important to know.) I went in the world, ran to the right and I was running through the corruption biome. At the end of the corruption there was a snow biome. And right at the beginning of the snow biome, there was a big dug-out heart. Inside the heart were two life crystals on the sides and in the center there was a chest. Inside the chest was a heart statue, over 90 heart arrows, a heart lantern, copper coins and silver coins.

Can anyone tell me how this happened? Am I the first to find this out? Is this just a glitch, bug or an intentional secret by the developers?

Thanks.View attachment 73415 View attachment 73416 View attachment 73417

Anyone who is not a believer, YOU CANNOT PLACE HEART CRYSTALS. Ok? This guy obviously had a full inventory when he was mining. He was probably like " WTH? What's this?"

You don't know?

It's a Mobile-Exclusive Mini-biome called the Heart Temple (or maybe shrine idk). Reeally easy to find. its not an easter egg

This is a random generated structure in the ice/snow biome. This is a intentional feature in terraria put In by the developers, and it should be treated as such. So I guess it's an Easter egg. I am pretty sure it was implemented in the valentine update.
Thanks for actually r3ading this whole post, unless you just read the bottom, because you now have shame.
Red is mad at you nao.:red2:
[doublepost=1464555395,1464555309][/doublepost]
Maybe it only spawns when you create your world in valentine's day.
No, it was a implemented structure released on a valentine's day update.
Sorry for the redundancy.

I found a room exactly like this in the ice biome underground. The room was shaped like a heart, with 2 heart crystals, and a chest with a heart lantern and heart statue. However, the chest was an ice biome chest, like the one in the dungeon, but unlocked and with those contents.

Back
Top Bottom