Resolved [Mobile] Heart-shaped hole on the ground. Easter egg?

I found it before I knew about it (I didn't even name the world "statues", I named it "corrupt lands", it was mainly for resources)

Attachments

• 1441179775978.jpg
    1441179775978.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 628
I was skeptical of the stuff in this post… until I found it myself. It was in an ice cave, and it wasn't quite heart-shaped, but it had the two lobes at the top. Just not really the point at the bottom. It was surrounded by three or four heart crystals in the general area. I guess it just goes to show that new things are always being found, especially after an update.

I found these twice, and the hearts are useful for money once you have full health or for making heart lanterns.
I keep the rest of the items because they're useful.

I should probably look for these in the same underground snow I have, and to see if there can be more than one in a world.

Nice build but you cant fool me.
found these on a new playthrough with my OC Jase, The world map screenshot is after i took the hearts, so you cant see them in the map

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-03-14-57-56[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-10-03-14-57-56[1].png
    168 KB · Views: 298
  • Screenshot_2015-10-04-16-16-21[1].png
    Screenshot_2015-10-04-16-16-21[1].png
    38 KB · Views: 304
Lol, the name Heart Shrine came from the wiki. I haven't seen anything official with that name. But then again, what is official around here?

I guess you could call it an easter egg, but according to multiple sources, it is a Mobile exclusive randomly spawning area. Kinda like the new Enchanted Sword Shrines in PC 1.3.

Screenshot_2015-10-13-23-04-05.jpg
I just now found one and I just thought "oh hey free stuff" so i took all the stuff but then I noticed everything had like a heart type theme so I decided to search it up and I found this website :p

These are real. I like to call them "Cold Hearts"

The area is cleared to be as a heart and you can find Heart arrows, a Heart statue, and a heart lamp with some coins tossed in there. I've seen a few.

Warning: Authentic (non-pop) country music ahead. This is the genuine Hank Williams, not the opinionated-yet-feckless Junior. I'm not big on the genre, but can appreciate the real thing a lot more than the watered-down pap that passes for country music nowadays.

Warning: Authentic (non-pop) country music ahead. This is the genuine Hank Williams, not the opinionated-yet-feckless Junior. I'm not big on the genre, but can appreciate the real thing a lot more than the watered-down pap that passes for country music nowadays.

The ingame-music should change to this Hank Williams classic when your character walks into a Heart Shrine. I'd be so down for that.

Guys, if they ever make more information about the heart shrine (e.g. HERO does a review on it, the Terraria devs announce it, etc.) tell me! I'd like to let people know that this easter egg is real and that they can come here and talk about it! And it'd make me feel better about myself if this thread became a big thing. :p

It is real, I have found one, and yes there is a page on the wiki already for it. It's called a Heart Shrine. Just something I found, and I find it hard to believe that people are going to these lengths to call a hoax (yes I do know of a few, but those are quite rare and I have already seen a Heart Shrine, so it's real)

Back
Top Bottom