**REPORTED** [Mobile] HELP I want money back 😭

Carlosmanboy

Terrarian
Mobile OS
I have a problem I bought Terraria on mobile and I have been trying to download it and it won't download and I tried everything I don't know if it's my android version I'm running android 11 and now I can't refund it HELP

I played on android 11 all I noticed was some small lag I didn't have any download issues
I had also bought terraria back in 2017 when it was v1.2.4 but I don't think I was able to have refund ability but I didn't have a reason for refunding anyway

I have a problem I bought Terraria on mobile and I have been trying to download it and it won't download and I tried everything I don't know if it's my android version I'm running android 11 and now I can't refund it HELP
Hi there @Carlosmanboy like Greybrynn mentioned, there is an issue with Terraria and Android 11 right now. In the Terraria State of the Game - August 2021 this was said, ”We have also been made aware of some issues impacting some players in regards to Android 11. The team will be looking into this shortly, and we will get any needed fixes out just as soon as possible!”

If you’d like a refund, you’ll need to get with the store that you purchased the game from.

Back
Top Bottom