Resolved [Mobile] Help Please Urgent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Terraria Mobile 1.3 on mobile and when it finally downloaded it said: "App not installed. The app isn't compatible with your phone." Pls help!!! My android version is 7.0 Nuogan (I don't know the spelling) and my Phone is: LG STYLUS 3. Pls help.
Screenshot_2019-10-12-15-34-13.png

How did you install it? Did you in any way side-load it or get the update from an unofficial place that wasn't the Play App Store? There is no way you should have been able to get the 1.3 update otherwise on an incompatible device.

Gave your friend the file... which means you side loaded it which means you got it from illegitimate means. Your device wasn't compatible with the new update so it didn't show up in the store for you. You won't be able to play the new update on your device.

Being able to look up Terraria in the Play Store does not prove that you have bought it, and the "Purchase" button (as well as the answers you've given so far) seem to corroborate that you in fact have not.

We do not offer support for illegitimate versions of the game on any platform. If you do indeed buy a legitimate copy of Terraria and encounter technical issues, feel free to ask for assistance, but until that time you will not get any support here.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom