• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I'm too good to talk to YOU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light'N'Dark

Terrarian
I just cannot beat that boss. This is the second post on this subject and as the fist one didn't work out this one will hopefully work instead.I have tried to defeat plantera in an arena with heart lamps,honey and camps but I just get shredded as soon as I get to Second form.

My equipment :
Full Turtle set
Terrablade
Frostspark boots
Star veil
Charm of myths
Moon shell
Frost wings

I forgot to mention I have tried teleported and heart statues I just can't defeat her.

Thanks for reading and replying.
I can't defeat also because I'm new to this game started 2-3 months ago and have been using wiki. Again Thanks.:kingslime::sigh:o_O:confused::passionate:;(

I just cannot beat that boss. This is the second post on this subject and as the fist one didn't work out this one will hopefully work instead.I have tried to defeat plantera in an arena with heart lamps,honey and camps but I just get shredded as soon as I get to Second form.

My equipment :
Full Turtle set
Terrablade
Frostspark boots
Star veil
Charm of myths
Moon shell
Frost wings

I forgot to mention I have tried teleported and heart statues I just can't defeat her.

I can't defeat also because I'm new to this game started 2-3 months ago and have been using wiki. Again Thanks.:kingslime::sigh:o_O:confused::passionate:;(
You’ve got some good gear, you might have to just try to tweak a couple things. Here are my suggestions. Try one or two of them, if that doesn’t work, you might have to try them all at once:
  • Be sure your arena is large enough with plenty of room to move around
  • Make sure your arena is still considered part of the jungle, far enough down that it’s considered underground. If Plantera thinks she’s left the underground jungle she’ll ‘enrage’ (I think this applies in Mobile) and her attacks and speed are doubled, making it near impossible to kill her.
  • Maybe try a megashark instead of the terrablade. Crystal bullets, exploding bullets, or Chlorophyte bullets are my choices.
  • Consider having minions such as those from a spider staff or optic staff to get a little bit more damage.
  • Fish for special fish that you can turn into potions. Buffs can be important to put you over the top. Endurance potion, well fed buff, heartreach potion (in Crimson worlds), wrath potion (in corruption worlds), rage potion (crimson), lifeforce potion, summoning potion. Don’t forget the non-fish potions like regen potion, ironskin potion, thorns potion.

I suggest reforging your accessories to Warding if you haven't already, you could reforge them with other adjectives like Menacing or Violent, but its quite clear that your problem is enduring her attacks, so increasing your defense is a must

Also, you should inflict damaging debuffs on her so that she still gets hurt while trying to avoid her attacks, if your in a corruption world, you should inflict her with cursed flames. If your in a crimson world, inflict ichor on her, and let your minions damage her if you still are dodging her attacks

You’ve got some good gear, you might have to just try to tweak a couple things. Here are my suggestions. Try one or two of them, if that doesn’t work, you might have to try them all at once:
  • Make sure your arena is still considered part of the jungle, far enough down that it’s considered underground. If Plantera thinks she’s left the underground jungle she’ll ‘enrage’ (I think this applies in Mobile) and her attacks and speed are doubled, making it near impossible to kill her.
  • Maybe try a megashark instead of the terrablade. Crystal bullets, exploding bullets, or Chlorophyte bullets are my choices.
  • Consider having minions such as those from a spider staff or optic staff to get a little bit more damage.
  • Fish for special fish that you can turn into potions. Buffs can be important to put you over the top. Endurance potion, well fed buff, heartreach potion (in Crimson worlds), wrath potion (in corruption worlds), rage potion (crimson), lifeforce potion, summoning potion. Don’t forget the non-fish potions like regen potion, ironskin potion, thorns potion.
Yes i will try all of that and I would try all the potion you mentioned and try and defeat her TY

My equipment :
Full Turtle set
Terrablade
Frostspark boots
Star veil
Charm of myths
Moon shell
Frost wings

If you are really stuck, make a tunnel in the jungle with teleporters on each side, before planterra gets close, teleport to the other side and shoot the terrablade! This is not as effective in expert.

If you are confused, just reply and ill add you on steam and help you

Hey how do you like put solve on the title or something so people know I don't need help and ...Hehe I beaten 1.2 :)

<moderator edit: fixed quote>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom