Mobile Mobile Hotfix - iOS & Google Play

I'm gonna suggest some things for mobile too.
Here are some things that come to my mind:
-Vanity Accessory Slots
-Yo Yos?
-More 1.3 textures
-Using a dresser can change the colour of your character's clothes
[doublepost=1461532303,1461532219][/doublepost]
It fixed about five bugs. I wouldn't call it "the update."
1.3 better come first!

Its not a phone, its a tablet. It has 2gb of ram, 192 core Kepler GPU and 2.2 ghz quad core CPU. Should be sufficient enough.

Yeah cant be a hardware issue cause im playing this on 512 ram and 1.2 dual core cpu do the freezes happen in events with many enemies like in a goblin invasion or its random?

Played a lot yesterday and found a new awesome ore after killing eye of ctulhu but then game at random while going underground and froze vs brain of ctulhu which makes me very annoyed the game runs smooth 99% of the time then a stupid freeze can happen out of nowhere in a bad moment such as a boss fight...

What i noticed is when the freeze happens only the graphics remain frozen but the sound continues to play like the game is not frozen then after some seconds the game fcs.
I hit the pause icon when a freeze happened and blindly chose exit game and the confirmation popped up which unfroze the game but it fc some secs after lol

Yeah cant be a hardware issue cause im playing this on 512 ram and 1.2 dual core cpu do the freezes happen in events with many enemies like in a goblin invasion or its random?

Played a lot yesterday and found a new awesome ore after killing eye of ctulhu but then game at random while going underground and froze vs brain of ctulhu which makes me very annoyed the game runs smooth 99% of the time then a stupid freeze can happen out of nowhere in a bad moment such as a boss fight...

What i noticed is when the freeze happens only the graphics remain frozen but the sound continues to play like the game is not frozen then after some seconds the game fcs.
I hit the pause icon when a freeze happened and blindly chose exit game and the confirmation popped up which unfroze the game but it fc some secs after lol

The freezing seems to happen at random. Just like you said, it freezes but I can still hear the music going, but when I tried to click on things thinking it would unfreeze, it didn't. I think the kicking happens when it autosaves by itself but I'm not certain on that.

@505Games-Mobile I have some quick suggestions for Mobile Terraria

* Multiplayer via 505Games own vpn for Android Players not via Hotspot or Lan only. ( Online Multiplayer )

* Spawn Chances for Ocram after Mechanical Bosses or Plantera and for Moon Events after Golem.

* When using controller the field of view must zoom out a little bit for smartphones ( 5' - 6' screen sizes ) and 10 hotbars.

* Ui Update ( We know that you promise that. After the 1.2.4.1 Mobile released ) Console-like UI.

*PC-like Torch Revival and Reduce Highlighting Overdosed.

Thats all hope you will like my suggestions if you read it.

Thank you @505Games-Mobile
Online Multiplayer isn't ever going to come.

@505Games-Mobile Where are you?
@XoArK But it may come with a little probability. Still hoping because iOS have Multiplayer Terraria App and can play Worldwide while Androids are dead when it comes to Worldwide Multiplayer.

The freezing seems to happen at random. Just like you said, it freezes but I can still hear the music going, but when I tried to click on things thinking it would unfreeze, it didn't. I think the kicking happens when it autosaves by itself but I'm not certain on that.

Hmm i was thinking if autosave is the problem too cause game can lag hard at rare times while autosave icon appears.

Also i managed to unfreeze the game rwice! all i did was hit the pause icon at the top corner when game froze and sounds still played and i blindly pressed the spot where quit game is and the yes/no confirmation popped up and unfroze the game! but it aint working some times

Hello mobile Terrarians!

Quick rundown of a small hotfix coming your way. It is being submitted today to Apple and Google Play. If all goes well and is approved, you will see it on your devices within the next 24-48h.

The main focus for this update is to address a nasty crash bug that cropped up around the use of Fireflies/Lightning bugs - both the critters themselves and the "In a Jar" decorations would cause an instant crash. This has now been addressed, along with a few other smaller items.
  • Fix for crashes caused by Firefly or lightning bug.
  • Fix for Tizona's crafting recipe.
  • Fix for Minions being deleted when no mana available.
  • Fix for Rainbow gun projectile disappearing after 5 seconds instead of 10.
  • Fix for incorrect tooltip message Spider mask.

We will update you once we have news on the Amazon and Windows Phone versions, as we are still actively working on those.

We will also have news around the next update coming to mobile in the near future - stay tuned there.

Thanks for your patience and support!
When is 1.3 for mobile coming out

Can someone help me my cloud save world keeps crashing and even after this update it still crashes. Please HELP
I had this glitch when I was trying to back up a cloud world at the same time my wifi decided to not work, and then I lost all my save data.

all i ask is a windows fix... because... (* we all know why.... but im gonna say it anyways :p *) it feels like its been a year since ive played the phone app DX

The crafting menu needs to be fixed. It should be easier to navigate. : / Scrolling down too fast is a guaranteed crash for me...

There's a glitch now where we can't play multiplayer when join is tapped the loading bar goes to 1/3 of the way then stops, the tips down the bottom continue passing until a notification says lost connection.

Another thing not sure if it's a bug but the cloud save can be multiple worlds what I build on one device does not carry to another the other device just shown the world unedited.

I can only sommun one pirate in mobile and i hav spider armor on me and some times imp staff i use it and when i dont move there is an enemie they sometimes dont killthe enemie and angry nimbus cloud they dont kill it aswell in my game thanks if u can do something with that thanks

@505Games-Mobile Another Sugfestion. Can you make mobile be user friendly when using controller so that we can have the full potential of mobile

* 10 hotbars
* Wide view
* Controller Guide below are nor optimized in mobiles they do not fit in
the screen.
* "All buff activated" button just like ctrl+b in pc when you can take all the buff all at once.
* Use of directional pads like console.

Other suggestions that has been said by me and others with new ones.

* World Generation enhancement
* Torch PC-like Texture Revival
* Spawn Chances of Ocram and
Moon Events.
* 5 or 10 hotbar option
* Smaller Text for mobiles.
* Ui Update ( Console-like )
* Remove highlighting of chest and doors.
* Remove small blue light that emits in player when dark to mimic the PC.
* You were Slain Animation
* Online Multiplayer ( Not via Wifi ) (Androids) or cross platform so iOS and Android can play together.
* Sun PC-like texture Revival ( But i think it is intentional )
* The Underground Crimson Soundtrack Bugfix.
* Vanity Accessory Slot with disable/able feature.
* Jungle Background Bug. They do not show up eved since.
* Title Menu Spundtrack. Last heard in Hardmode Update in Mobile Terraria.
* Lower Chances of rare Items ( Lava Charms, Turtle Shells ) like PC so that it can add more excitement.
* 1.3 tweaks.

I know it is long but I hope there will be development for these suggestions even others are impossible. Thank you for reading @505Games-Mobile @505 Games Support @505Games @505Games-Mobile @505Games @505 Games Support Thank you.

P.s. I tag them twice in case they are not notified.

I just posted this in the thread for the previous update but this one is more recent so I may get more of a response
Im starting to get very annoyed once again I haven't been able to play this game for months I have cleared it's data and uuninstalled and reinstalled it and it still crashes within a few seconds of startup I am on Android and I have the full version bought through thedemo version (which based on what I've read on this forum
seems to always have more issues than the pay up front
version) bought from the play store a few months before the revert to trial bug hit and I would like some help with this issue please it is a really good game

Back
Top Bottom