Mobile Mobile Hotfix - iOS & Google Play

Have you submitted a ticket - preferably with crash logs - to 505 regarding your issue? Unfortunately, "it crashes" doesn't really help them track down any issues that well. Its more of a symptom than the actual disease, if that analogy works for you. :)

I don't know what the site is for that and prefer not to create random accounts so if it's like the one for mcpe that might be a problem also the further detail would be the app just closes for no discernable reason and I don't know how to find crash logs

I get why most of the required fields are required but why do they need to know my email address and the country I live in to figure out why I can't play the game

I get why most of the required fields are required but why do they need to know my email address and the country I live in to figure out why I can't play the game

Country ties to device differences perhaps (X device in country Y is not the same as it is in Country Z)....as for email, that would presumably be for a dialogue/to gather more info as needed, ask questions, etc.

gib controller support for Android, this is ridiculous how cheapass P2W games can use a gamepad and supposedly great Terraria can't

I love Terraria, but I would love to see more controller support for it. I recently bought an Ipega controller and would love to be able to use it for Terraria.

I love Terraria, but I would love to see more controller support for it. I recently bought an Ipega controller and would love to be able to use it for Terraria.
You're right in the controller thing. Its nice to play terraria with any controller then you plug your phone with hdmi plug on your tv. Like your having a mini-console. Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom