Mobile Mobile Hotfix - iOS & Google Play

505Games-Mobile

Developer
505 Games
Hello mobile Terrarians!

Quick rundown of a small hotfix coming your way. It is being submitted today to Apple and Google Play. If all goes well and is approved, you will see it on your devices within the next 24-48h.

The main focus for this update is to address a nasty crash bug that cropped up around the use of Fireflies/Lightning bugs - both the critters themselves and the "In a Jar" decorations would cause an instant crash. This has now been addressed, along with a few other smaller items.
  • Fix for crashes caused by Firefly or lightning bug.
  • Fix for Tizona's crafting recipe.
  • Fix for Minions being deleted when no mana available.
  • Fix for Rainbow gun projectile disappearing after 5 seconds instead of 10.
  • Fix for incorrect tooltip message Spider mask.

We will update you once we have news on the Amazon and Windows Phone versions, as we are still actively working on those.

We will also have news around the next update coming to mobile in the near future - stay tuned there.

Thanks for your patience and support!

For a little elaboration on the types of issues the firefly fix may be resolving:
- People who, starting last update, found that they were spontaneously and randomly crashing at night when on the surface for no apparent reason (it meant a firefly/lightning bug spawned off screen)
- People who suddenly found that they were crashing on loading a world (if there was a firefly/lightning bug jar in their house at spawn)
- People who suddenly found that entering some of their buildings resulted in a crash (because there was a firefly jar in that building)

A lot of these crashes may have appeared to be very random and unpredicatable; this is because you never got to see the cause of the crash when it happened (fireflies, that is). This should alleviate those issues. :)

Soon we will get info on an upcoming update?
Is it HAPPENING? :0
1.3 or Medium Size Worlds? or both in the same update...
Or a bug fix :D

The version i have is 1.2.11979 but ingame in the menu it says 11977 is that normal or a small typo 0.o

Also in google play the update description is wrong it should say 11965 not 11964 xD

Last edited:
Im kinda against the minion bug being fixed since not only is it not a bother, but its the only way to cancel the minion buff (after taking off any minion armors though) But otherwise its nice to get a slight bugfix. Thanks :p

The Minion Bug should've been left there but oh well, some people like their minions. The other fixes are great although I never had crashes due to Fireflies/ Lightning Bugs and In A Jar Items. The Rainbow Gun fix is very helpful and so is the Tooltip Fix for the Spider Mask. Love reading those.

@505Games-Mobile : You guys are rocking it! Small fixes and updates are well worth it! Keep up the good work! Been a fan since Terraria first came out on mobile! Don't stop making this game more awesome!!
[doublepost=1461205036,1461204942][/doublepost]
Soon we will get info on an upcoming update?
Is it HAPPENING? :0
1.3 or Medium Size Worlds? or both in the same update...
Or a bug fix :D

The version i have is 1.2.11979 but ingame in the menu it says 11977 is that normal or a small typo 0.o

Also in google play the update description is wrong it should say 11965 not 11964 xD
Soon, not very soon, but soon....or maybe....

Still my bug reports are not having
answers like the ugly stationary torch animation. Its been a 7 month old request since the trailer. Please bring back the PC-like glowy and realistic torch in the mobile terraria. @505Games-Mobile
CYMERA_20160421_161217.jpg

Last edited:
can i get a ocram mask?
i killed over 200 ocram...
i can't get ocram mask
pls fix this bug

xperia z3
new version

Yeah sure i can play 1.2.4 small world with 3 freezes in 2 days and no lag on a 512mb ram phone from 2012 or something 1.3 will require 4gb ram high end phones
That was sarcasm incase u dont get it

And i can play 1.3.0.8 medium world on a pentium ancient pc with 2gb ancient ram so i know what im talking about screw what system requirements say this is a 2d game not crysis to have a monster pc/phone to play

Yeah sure i can play 1.2.4 small world with 3 freezes in 2 days and no lag on a 512mb ram phone from 2012 or something 1.3 will require 4gb ram high end phones
That was sarcasm incase u dont get it

And i can play 1.3.0.8 medium world on a pentium ancient pc with 2gb ancient ram so i know what im talking about screw what system requirements say this is a 2d game not crysis to have a monster pc/phone to play
System requirements are usually there for best
Performance requirements

Back
Top Bottom