Resolved [Mobile] How should I spawn Solar Eclipse

ShadowBerserker

Terrarian
I wanted to start a solar eclipse in Terraria for farming Broken Hero Swords. I already have defeated all three Mechanical Bosses, but I already have had a solar eclipse in my world. Will another spawn?

5% Chance each day. You cant make it spawn. Even in PC, if you use an Enchanted Sundial to skip to the next day, you have a low chance of having a Solar Eclips.

Except you can use solar tablet to spawn solar eclipse in PC,while there is no other way than wait to spawn solar eclipses in mobile,well,my way of getting solar eclipse,is to go farm some plantera,then eventually RNG will try to troll me with solar eclipse.

Except you can use solar tablet to spawn solar eclipse in PC,while there is no other way than wait to spawn solar eclipses in mobile,well,my way of getting solar eclipse,is to go farm some plantera,then eventually RNG will try to troll me with solar eclipse.
You kinda make it sound like Killing Plantera will raise the chances of a Solar Eclipse. :O

Some thought:- In the meantime of waiting the solar eclipse to happend.
Why not utilise you time to building a "proper arena" for farming broken sword once the eclipse happend?

By referring to the NPC spawning rules: Here
1) Solar eclips happend on above surface.
2) It is recommended to build an arena above the surface, in the middle of floating island and surface.
3) A long expanding solid walkway (200 tiles) (similar to sky bridge)
4) Above the centre of solid walkway. (50 tiles) put a Marking there, and start building downward, like a piramid.
5) Fill up the empty space inside the piramid, and Making a small room on top of the piramid, so you can hide inside.
6) Put some camp fire, hearth lantern, chest, clock, lava trap on both side.
7) In the chest put a water candle, hunting potions, ichor potion etc. (Use it when eclipse start)
8) Once solar eclipse start, waves of mobs will all come to you, kill them as fast as possible, hence increase the chances of drop.
9) Use Godly Mushroom Spear.
10) Good luck.

Well,whenever I go for plantera,RNG seems to spawn solar ecplise quite often to stop me,most likely because of RNG is a troll????

Well for me,i don't really need any kinds of farm,as they don't drop that often,if I do need a farm,it will only be most likely lava surrounding,drop rate mostly depends on luck and RNG(RNG hates me,he never gives broken hero sword to me when I need it,although he gave me 10+ when I no longer need it ._. ),so having a farm or not really doesn't matter to me,Just my point of view.
[doublepost=1463183365,1463183221][/doublepost]
Well for me,i don't really need any kinds of farm,as they don't drop that often,if I do need a farm,it will only be most likely lava surrounding,drop rate mostly depends on luck and RNG(RNG hates me,he never gives broken hero sword to me when I need it,although he gave me 10+ when I no longer need it ._. ),so having a farm or not really doesn't matter to me,Just my point of view.
Although,this is already off-title,so problady start a new thread if we want to talk about Solar Eclipse farm.

I needed to spawn an eclipse on mobile. I have a beam sword, picksaw and vampire knives but no solar eclipse yet wtf

Back
Top Bottom