Resolved [Mobile] How to install maps on terraria mobile?

Hello @Unit One
There accualy are.There is an app called TModLoader.
Sorry, @Sun_Lord012, there are no mods for Mobile that we will allow to be discussed here.

Yes, TModLoader exists for the PC version of the game, however for the Mobile version of Terraria the policy set forth by 505 Games (the publisher of the mobile version) is that modifying the core game is not allowed. We, here at the Terraria Community Forums, adhere to that policy, and, as such, don’t allow any discussion on Mobile mods.

Yes, Mobile maps are now allowed to be downloaded (the were not allowed when this thread was started back in 2017), but they are now, providing some conditions as I have stated before in this thread, that I will include again.

You can read all of 505 Games’ policy here: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Part of it includes the following, but please read the entire policy from the link above:
Regarding MAPS: “You may share unaltered copies of world (.wld) and player (.plr) files in forum posts. By "unaltered", we mean files that have not been created or changed in any way outside of the official released mobile Terraria app obtained from official app stores.”​

Regarding MODS: “You may NOT share any world or player files that have been otherwise altered in any way. This includes files that have been altered by inventory editors, map editors, hex editors, hacked/cracked versions of Terraria, or any external/3rd party programs.​

Sorry, @Sun_Lord012, there are no mods for Mobile that we will allow to be discussed here.

Yes, TModLoader exists for the PC version of the game, however for the Mobile version of Terraria the policy set forth by 505 Games (the publisher of the mobile version) is that modifying the core game is not allowed. We, here at the Terraria Community Forums, adhere to that policy, and, as such, don’t allow any discussion on Mobile mods.

Yes, Mobile maps are now allowed to be downloaded (the were not allowed when this thread was started back in 2017), but they are now, providing some conditions as I have stated before in this thread, that I will include again.

You can read all of 505 Games’ policy here: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Part of it includes the following, but please read the entire policy from the link above:
Regarding MAPS: “You may share unaltered copies of world (.wld) and player (.plr) files in forum posts. By "unaltered", we mean files that have not been created or changed in any way outside of the official released mobile Terraria app obtained from official app stores.”​

Regarding MODS: “You may NOT share any world or player files that have been otherwise altered in any way. This includes files that have been altered by inventory editors, map editors, hex editors, hacked/cracked versions of Terraria, or any external/3rd party programs.​
Ok,sorry for the rule breaking.

Its working friends how install maps

Copy the wld file

Go the android data

See com.505gamesTerraria paid

And duplicate this file

Attachments

• Area_51.wld
    2.6 MB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom