Resolved [Mobile] I would like to know how to beat the twins

So i have come to here to ask on how to beat the twins I have beat them before but that was before the update and my iPad memory got wiped so I have come here for suggestions plus it took me a long time to beat destroyer and I only got by with every cheese strategy possible so please give me your ideas
595A02D4-EC3C-4117-99E9-678DAE3A3542.png
13550504-09EB-4570-A672-FC0EB8B76D86.jpeg
ECC207AC-999C-424E-BC65-4A7216482667.png
9E6A7EF5-CA99-48C8-A58B-07162D75E1EE.jpeg

I beat the twins by using the slimy saddle and dummy trick with the spider minions and armour + dirt walls behind it.
As you have the Daedalus Stormbow, get some holy arrows and rain pain on the twins. I recommend killing Spazmatism first.

Daedalus stormbow + holy arrows pretty much destroys

You can use megashark if you have beaten destroyer already

Megashark + crystal bullets.
Make a long platform. Keep running in one direction, and dodge spazmatazim's fireballs. Unicorn mount is good for this.
Go for spazamatasm first.
In the 2nd phase you will need to manuever around the charges, but against the flame breath you can just continue to keep running in a straight line.
Once spaz is down you just need to take out retinizer by itself, if you keep moving most of the shots should miss.
Band of regen doesn't do a whole lot if you want a defensive accesory use a philosopher's stone or cross necklace, or one of their upgrades.
Power glove won't help against the twins, they're immune to knockbakck and the speed boost only really works on swords.

Back
Top Bottom