Mobile Mobile Improvements Suggestion

Are you agree in any of the following topic ?

• Yes. All of them.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Yes. Some of them ( Please specify).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (Pleasy specify why).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

warrenmark_art

Official Terrarian
Mobile Improvements Suggestion
By Warren Mark

Preface :

This is a general message from me as a Mobile player and many Mobile players around the world for Pipeworks Studio and 505 .Games . Please do help if you have additional suggestions to Pipeworks in the comment section and I will add it quickly as I can.

Warning :

This have been really similar to my thread, "My little Suggestion's Compilitation" but the original Mobile text will be moved here but it will leave preview for the reader. There will be also link. This thread is under construction.

Topics

(Mobile) The Abiltiy To Choose The Hotbar And Inventory UI

Here's what I have been noticing,as 1.3 is near to launch on mobile,inventory design may be subject to change. But some mobile users like the design.
Here's my suggestion :

- You can choose in the settings which kind of Inventory style you like. There are two options which are the Mobile Style (the current style) and PC Style (PC's Design)

The reason I suggested this (as a mobile user) is the some of the Terraria Mobile Communtiy likes the PC's Design while others like the current style. The only problem if you use the current style is... (continues on 2nd Suggestion)

(Mobile) Have Vanity and Dye Slot in Current Style

there is no Vanity and Dye Slot as well as mount and Minecart Slot. The Mount and Minecart Slot will be hard to implement as devs may say but here is my solution :

- Triple Tap the Screen to make the Mount (Minecart if near) appear.
- Double Tap to designated block to grapple.

The reason I wanted this is because mounts and Hook slot takes up hotbar space which is mostly 5 (10 in Tablet) so that does occupy 2 spaces whixh must be the place where you can put your weapons and potions. Also if the PC Style won't make it to mobile,they must add the Dye and Vanity slot of Accessories for wider customization.

Wider Screen Support

Mobile's screen is really zoomed in and small making gameplay a bit hard like boss fights. A wider screen similar to PC will be good.
Make names larger if zoomed out.

(This Part is Under Construction !
Please come back later.)

Avoid those Yellow Lines Please !

Warning : Sorry for exclamation parts that are maybe seen.

Yellow lines in acessible items like doors and chest are really annoying ! It just makes screenshots uglier ! By the way I won't suggest this without me having my solution. Here's my suggestion :

Those Yellow lines will just appear if they are 3 blocks away from acessible items. This makes the it less annoying and more helpful to gameplay. Make it less thicker and color adjusting to the environment. Example, if an environment is dark,it will be darker and well-adjusted to environment but without difficulties of seeing it.

Ability To Toggle On/Off Auto Opening Doors

Have you ever accidentally be near to the door at night and it accidentally auto opened ! It made the NPCs harmed and maybe you as well.
Here's what I've thinking :

I suggest that you can toggle on and off it in the settings adjusted by the player. This will make the player choose.

Please come back later.)

Fix Graphical Issues

When you entered the game and a world,all you see is background issues and sometimes blocks slowly load. I don't know if I'm the only one but this happens to me as well as other issues.

Test The Game Before Releasing : Here's Why

Note :
I am not an IOS user, if you see any mistakes in this section please tell me,this is what I heard from users.

Releasing the game with many bugs is annoying right ? Pipeworks must test the game before launching as another update qin Apple Devices or IOS takes money.

Accesible Worlds and Characthers without Rooting

I remember when Mobile Users use rooting just to release a map. Rooting is harmful to the device right ? Accesible Worlds and Xharacthers help to send files to Pipeworks in converting issues which may happen. Also this will help releasing and playing maps without harming the device.

- End of thread -

Last edited:
if you swipe the screen on mobile, it will use a grappling hook from anywhere in your inventory. but a slot to put it in would be nice

Mobile Improvements Suggestion
By Warren Mark

Preface :

This is a general message from me as a Mobile player and many Mobile players around the world for Pipeworks Studio and 505 .Games . Please do help if you have additional suggestions to Pipeworks in the comment section and I will add it quickly as I can.

Warning :

This have been really similar to my thread, "My little Suggestion's Compilitation" but the original Mobile text will be moved here but it will leave preview for the reader. There will be also link. This thread is under construction.

Topics

(Mobile) The Abiltiy To Choose The Hotbar And Inventory UI

Here's what I have been noticing,as 1.3 is near to launch on mobile,inventory design may be subject to change. But some mobile users like the design.
Here's my suggestion :

- You can choose in the settings which kind of Inventory style you like. There are two options which are the Mobile Style (the current style) and PC Style (PC's Design)

The reason I suggested this (as a mobile user) is the some of the Terraria Mobile Communtiy likes the PC's Design while others like the current style. The only problem if you use the current style is... (continues on 2nd Suggestion)

(Mobile) Have Vanity and Dye Slot in Current Style

there is no Vanity and Dye Slot as well as mount and Minecart Slot. The Mount and Minecart Slot will be hard to implement as devs may say but here is my solution :

- Triple Tap the Screen to make the Mount (Minecart if near) appear.
- Double Tap to designated block to grapple.

The reason I wanted this is because mounts and Hook slot takes up hotbar space which is mostly 5 (10 in Tablet) so that does occupy 2 spaces whixh must be the place where you can put your weapons and potions. Also if the PC Style won't make it to mobile,they must add the Dye and Vanity slot of Accessories for wider customization.

Wider Screen Support

Mobile's screen is really zoomed in and small making gameplay a bit hard like boss fights. A wider screen similar to PC will be good.
Make names larger if zoomed out.

Please come back later.)

Avoid those Yellow Lines Please !

Warning : Sorry for exclamation parts that are maybe seen.

Yellow lines in acessible items like doors and chest are really annoying ! It just makes screenshots uglier ! By the way I won't suggest this without me having my solution. Here's my suggestion :

Those Yellow lines will just appear if they are 3 blocks away from acessible items. This makes the it less annoying and more helpful to gameplay. Make it less thicker and color adjusting to the environment. Example, if an environment is dark,it will be darker and well-adjusted to environment but without difficulties of seeing it.

Ability To Toggle On/Off Auto Opening Doors

Have you ever accidentally be near to the door at night and it accidentally auto opened ! It made the NPCs harmed and maybe you as well.
Here's what I've thinking :

I suggest that you can toggle on and off it in the settings adjusted by the player. This will make the player choose.

Please come back later.)

Fix Graphical Issues

When you entered the game and a world,all you see is background issues and sometimes blocks slowly load. I don't know if I'm the only one but this happens to me as well as other issues.

Test The Game Before Releasing : Here's Why

Note :
I am not an IOS user, if you see any mistakes in this section please tell me,this is what I heard from users.

Releasing the game with many bugs is annoying right ? Pipeworks must test the game before launching as another update qin Apple Devices or IOS takes money.

Accesible Worlds and Characthers without Rooting

I remember when Mobile Users use rooting just to release a map. Rooting is harmful to the device right ? Accesible Worlds and Xharacthers help to send files to Pipeworks in converting issues which may happen. Also this will help releasing and playing maps without harming the device.

- End of thread -

so i was making a jungle biome at my ocean so i can farm the pirate map easier like at youtube video right , but i dont know why , apirama since just wont spawn at the ocean , i already used jungle ( mud block with jungle grass seed ) and lihzard block , and ive put lots of em and the music background already change to jungle , idk why , i need more explenation into this . ps iam on MOBILE ty

so i was making a jungle biome at my ocean so i can farm the pirate map easier like at youtube video right , but i dont know why , apirama since just wont spawn at the ocean , i already used jungle ( mud block with jungle grass seed ) and lihzard block , and ive put lots of em and the music background already change to jungle , idk why , i need more explenation into this . ps iam on MOBILE ty
Same but I believeit is a feature for 1.3 ps I dont play PC

Ariprimas spawn in my hallow!!!! Also, FOR 1.3 FIX THE HALLOW

Back
Top Bottom