Resolved [Mobile] Maps titles are red?

Sciffles

Skeletron Prime
I downloaded some maps that do work for mobile 1.3 and when I put them on my worlds folder and launched Terraria, the world title was red! I can’t access the worlds. What is happening?

If the map/world title is red, it is incompatible with the version of Terraria you have.

Maps/worlds created with the current PC version will NOT be compatible with the current Mobile Terraria, for instance. Nor will modded worlds.

Could you please link the download so I can see the map for myself?
Area 51: A Mobile Adventure
[doublepost=1569246711,1569246625][/doublepost]
If the map/world title is red, it is incompatible with the version of Terraria you have.

Maps/worlds created with the current PC version will NOT be compatible with the current Mobile Terraria, for instance. Nor will modded worlds.
The map creator said that the map works with mobile Terraria.

Area 51: A Mobile Adventure
[doublepost=1569246711,1569246625][/doublepost]
The map creator said that the map works with mobile Terraria.

It's an issue Khaios (the map author) is aware of, you'll need to wait till a fix is implemented on either Khaios's end or possibly DR's end. It has to do with creating or altering the world in a PC build number and then attempting to load it in a recent build number of mobile. For now the map is considered incompatible. Worlds built in genuine Mobile 1.3 build numbers will not have this issue so long as they are not modified by third party editors in any way.

It's an issue Khaios (the map author) is aware of, you'll need to wait till a fix is implemented on either Khaios's end or possibly DR's end. It has to do with creating or altering the world in a PC build number and then attempting to load it in a recent build number of mobile. For now the map is considered incompatible. Worlds built in genuine Mobile 1.3 build numbers will not have this issue so long as they are not modified by third party editors in any way.
Ok, i guess I can wait till they fix it.

With all fingers crossed there should be a fix coming soon for this, keep in mind though that the red name is still intending "incompatible with this version" that could be anything from a map that got corrupted, or a map edited with software from 3rd parties we cannot support. In this case though there was an issue we can fix :)

With all fingers crossed there should be a fix coming soon for this, keep in mind though that the red name is still intending "incompatible with this version" that could be anything from a map that got corrupted, or a map edited with software from 3rd parties we cannot support. In this case though there was an issue we can fix :)
Thanks for the info! I hope DR can fix it soon!

Back
Top Bottom