Resolved [MOBILE] Mobile controller for iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingklutz

Retinazer
Oh look another thread about controller support. Well I’ve seen threads about these but those were a while ago. Just wandering what controllers for mobile are supported. Don’t want to waste £50 on a controller that doesn’t work. I’m sick of the controls on mobile as I die a lot due to miss pressing stuff and eventually becomes uncomfortable. Would make other games like Assoluto racing much better.

Was looking at madcatz micro or SteelSeries. Around the £50 mark but would prefer a cheaper option because I’m a stingy sod

Yeah I was going to get the madcatz but wasn’t entirely sure if it was supported. Not too sure about the Moga as I have an iPhone (the most annoying platform possible, considering getting an android phone), although both have good reviews. Seen the madcatz for £35 on Amazon

Oh look another thread about controller support. Well I’ve seen threads about these but those were a while ago. Just wandering what controllers for mobile are supported. Don’t want to waste £50 on a controller that doesn’t work. I’m sick of the controls on mobile as I die a lot due to miss pressing stuff and eventually becomes uncomfortable. Would make other games like Assoluto racing much better.

Was looking at madcatz micro or SteelSeries. Around the £50 mark but would prefer a cheaper option because I’m a stingy sod
Hi there @kingklutz, here are the controllers that are currently supported for mobile according to 505 Games' Support Portal article:
The MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers are recommended and supported by Terraria.

However, since we have adapted and optimized the control scheme for touch, controllers are not required to play Terraria on mobile devices!

I use a MadCatz CTRLi and it is not one of the supported controllers, however it works fine.

There have been quite a few mobile controller threads that are popping up, even some made just weeks ago. So in an effort to keep the discussion centralized, I'm going to close this thread as a duplicate, and discussion can continue here: [MOBILE] Terraria 1.3 Controller Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom