Mobile Mobile Mods?

ZDerpKnight

Spazmatism
I've been playing mobile Terraria for ages, basically since release of the mobile version. As soon as 1.3 launched, I beat the moonlord, and beat the expert version of Duke. Some might say I'm an absolute legend. :D (I do not use auto swing etc.) With that all in mind, would it ever be possible to download mods like Calamity?
I do understand mobile is basically on the edge of blowing up with 1.3 and more content is unlikely, but it would be unique if the mods could work properly with mobile. It's just an Idea. :sigh:

But why though? I understand the console, some mobile devices can run them no problem.
It's not like they'd be losing anything from it.
The owners of the platforms (Microsoft, Sony, Google, Apple etc) require all apps to be reviewed and tested before they are run on their platform, some are more strict than others - even updates must be tested this way. This means that in order for you to get your mod on the platform, ReLogic/505 Games/DR Studios would have to submit the mod's code for review by each company, which is not feasible for a huge number of reasons.

Back
Top Bottom