Mobile Mobile multiplayer/crossplay not working (Android REVVL 4, Android 4.9.190)

Aiden C

Terrarian
I've had this problem several times the past few months and wanted to see if there was actually a fix for it, so when I try to connect to a server, it tries to load the server, then gets stuck on this screen, and the only way it seems to consistently fix itself is when I delete the app. I've lost hours of progress over this and there seems to be no answers online. Please please please respond!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-153539.png
    Screenshot_20210809-153539.png
    177 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20210714-130429.png
    Screenshot_20210714-130429.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 49
I've had this problem several times the past few months and wanted to see if there was actually a fix for it, so when I try to connect to a server, it tries to load the server, then gets stuck on this screen, and the only way it seems to consistently fix itself is when I delete the app. I've lost hours of progress over this and there seems to be no answers online. Please please please respond!
Hi there @Aiden C welcome to the forums. :)

It looks like you’re trying to join a public online server. You may want to check with the admins of that server as to why you’re having connection issues. They will likely have more insight since the issue is specifically with their server.

Hi there @Aiden C welcome to the forums. :)

It looks like you’re trying to join a public online server. You may want to check with the admins of that server as to why you’re having connection issues. They will likely have more insight since the issue is specifically with their server.
I've contacted the owner of the server and it seems like I'm the only one having this issue among the regular players, and the problem seems to span multiple servers when it happens

I've contacted the owner of the server and it seems like I'm the only one having this issue among the regular players, and the problem seems to span multiple servers when it happens
Sorry to hear that. If it’s working for everyone else, I’m not sure what about your individual setup might be causing the problem.

You mentioned losing hours of progress. If you’re having to delete the app to resolve the online server’s issue and are losing your locally saved world and player files because of it, I recommend making frequent backups of your world and player files. Before attempting to join any online server, make a backup copy and store them in a safe spot (on your phone’s storage outside of the Terraria folder, email them to yourself, on a cloud drive that you can access, etc). That way if you need to delete the app you can restore your world and player files from backup and continue your progress.

Here’s more info:

Back
Top Bottom