Resolved [Mobile] Multiplayer Mobile Issues

jwv0922

Terrarian
Me and my brother are trying to play together but our worlds won’t appear in the list. It just keeps on loading saying “looking for local hosts”. We played yesterday fine but later it didn’t work. We are on the same network and game version and all that so that’s not the problem. We’ve reset the game and out phones many times. If anyone has a way to fix this that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• 3D662848-AF71-4391-B213-B1D13372F830.png
    3D662848-AF71-4391-B213-B1D13372F830.png
    381.4 KB · Views: 85
Me and my brother are trying to play together but our worlds won’t appear in the list. It just keeps on loading saying “looking for local hosts”. We played yesterday fine but later it didn’t work. We are on the same network and game version and all that so that’s not the problem. We’ve reset the game and out phones many times. If anyone has a way to fix this that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Hi there @jwv0922, welcome to the forums. :) Normally if you’d had success playing local multiplayer and then there’s an issuein which you can’t play local multiplayer, the connection is most likely the cause. Unless there’s been some other difference (going on a public server that may use modified server tools, or using a third-party app for cheats/items/worlds).

Hi there @jwv0922, welcome to the forums. :) Normally if you’d had success playing local multiplayer and then there’s an issuein which you can’t play local multiplayer, the connection is most likely the cause. Unless there’s been some other difference (going on a public server that may use modified server tools, or using a third-party app for cheats/items/worlds).
Thank you for the reply. Somehow the settings on my phone disallowed terraria to use the network or something like that. I figured it out though

Back
Top Bottom