Mobile mobile multiplayer server glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Terraria Device
samsung galaxy S9
Mobile OS
android
so i was playing mobile terraria with my friends in a online server,
after about 1h 20mins of playing, one of my friends' characters duplicated itself and started trying to destroy things with his pickaxe but luckily he or it didmt have permission to destroy that area . if not we would have been in hot water. after 10 mins of confusement, the duplicate said 'plz i wanna go" in the ingame chat. it was then we realized that this character was completely sentient and was most probably a real person but he didnt sound like a hacker tho. after saying the same message another 4 times or so, he says "i will kill u all" and i killed him 5 times with a modded solar eruption. after that my friend's real character left the game but the fake was still on the map, i know this may sound fake and like a creepypasta but just before that my other friend also got a fake but we could not see him on the map as the real one was still in the game. i wanted to investigate more but the owner had shut down the server and i could not join back. as of making this, it had only just happened and i would post updates in the comments.

terraria mobile version: 1.3.0.7.9
all of us were on android phones
server it happened in:
ip: endcrystal.org
port: 7777
(item spawn commands were allowed)
me and friends usernames:
shallot (me) : endgame
Eexynos (friend 1) : endgame
LEGENDS_HAB (friend 2) : just started

Please don't make joke bug reports.
I'm closing this thread as it's not a real bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom