Resolved [Mobile] My world is stuck at “setting liquids” around 75% to the highest 87%

TheKnightOfLaw

Official Terrarian
I use an iPhone 6s, the world Im trying to load is an expert large world, Im not near any water from when I last saved the game. No matter what, it never loads pat the 87% mark, is there any way I can fix this? I don’t want to lose this world as Im doing my second play through but in expert. I’ve researched a lot, did everything and still no progress. I even backs up the word and tried changing settings, and even rebooted the phone, and reinstalled the game. Any possible ways to save my world? If possible please fix this.

I use an iPhone 6s, the world Im trying to load is an expert large world, Im not near any water from when I last saved the game. No matter what, it never loads pat the 87% mark, is there any way I can fix this? I don’t want to lose this world as Im doing my second play through but in expert. I’ve researched a lot, did everything and still no progress. I even backs up the word and tried changing settings, and even rebooted the phone, and reinstalled the game. Any possible ways to save my world? If possible please fix this.
It’s fixed now! I waited a long time but it did load, and now I played it for a while and it loads properly now. This is no longer a problem.
So glad you got it worked out. Yes, if you wait long enough it will load. You probably had a build up of running water somewhere. If you have problems again, get rid of the water and then it should load much faster. :)

Back
Top Bottom