Working as Designed [Mobile] Nebula Blaze backfire

SaltyDog169

Plantera
Your Terraria Device
Samsung Galaxy S8
Mobile OS
Android
I was battling the solar pillar, and I shot my Nebula Blaze, but I died instantly with a message that read, "SaltyDog's skull was crushed by Nebula Blaze EX," even though I was the one who shot it. Please see what you can do about this. Thank you in advance.

I was battling the solar pillar, and I shot my Nebula Blaze, but I died instantly with a message that read, "SaltyDog's skull was crushed by Nebula Blaze EX," even though I was the one who shot it. Please see what you can do about this. Thank you in advance.
this seems like an uncommon thing, i was once messing around with the explosive bunny and i accidentally killled it. i died straight away, but the message said WindlessJeff(mobile)'s let their arms get torn off by ProjectileName.FairyQueenPet. Surprisingly i knew what that was. i had apparently died from the empress light pet (jewel of Light). i tired to recreate it and i figured out that it might be a technical glitch, where if you dies too soon after entering a world, you get those weird mesages, what i did was move the items in my inv around and the text returned back to normal. but yeah, it would be nice if this was patched.

Like tenthousandhoops mentioned, it’s not a bug. It’s part of the game that some enemies are able to reflect your attack back to you.

this seems like an uncommon thing, i was once messing around with the explosive bunny and i accidentally killled it. i died straight away, but the message said WindlessJeff(mobile)'s let their arms get torn off by ProjectileName.FairyQueenPet. Surprisingly i knew what that was. i had apparently died from the empress light pet (jewel of Light). i tired to recreate it and i figured out that it might be a technical glitch, where if you dies too soon after entering a world, you get those weird mesages, what i did was move the items in my inv around and the text returned back to normal. but yeah, it would be nice if this was patched.
If you’re able to get this on video, or get reproduction steps that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom