Resolved [Mobile] Need help!!

Drifter

Terrarian
Long story but I need help transferring one of my worlds from PC back to the tablet it original came from.

Long story but I need help transferring one of my worlds from PC back to the tablet it original came from.
On your tablet, open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
Thats where you should put the world file. It needs to be compatible with the mobile version though. If you brought a mobile world into your PC game, and your PC version of Terraria is beyond 1.4 then the world may not work when it goes back to your mobile Terraria.

Thats where you should put the world file. It needs to be compatible with the mobile version though. If you brought a mobile world into your PC game, and your PC version of Terraria is beyond 1.4 then the world may not work when it goes back to your mobile

Thats where you should put the world file. It needs to be compatible with the mobile version though. If you brought a mobile world into your PC game, and your PC version of Terraria is beyond 1.4 then the world may not work when it goes back to your mobile Terraria.
Must be that my PC version is beyond 1.4 as I have tried this already. I was thinking maybe I could compress the files into a zip folder and then download it that way?

Must be that my PC version is beyond 1.4 as I have tried this already. I was thinking maybe I could compress the files into a zip folder and then download it that way?
It wouldn't matter how you got the file, if the world was loaded into version 1.4+, it probably won't load into mobile being as mobile is only 1.4 :)

It wouldn't matter how you got the file, if the world was loaded into version 1.4+, it probably won't load into mobile being as mobile is only 1.4 :)
It was worth a shot to see if anyone else had any other ideas. Maybe one day mobile will catch up to the PC version. It was so simple transferring it from mobile to PC, I was hoping the same for PC back to mobile 😥

Back
Top Bottom