Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

We all want it out by the end of the summer, but the time left is dwindling, and we still haven’t seen any kind of release date, so I’m thinking it’s less likely.

Loki, A few questions: 1, will 1.3 mobile be (almost) ready this year? 2, will mobile players be able to choose which houses NPCs live in? Thanks

.wld

Also - great chat on the bosses... but remember, current mobile has a lot of stealth boss nerfs that will no longer be in place. If you are used to just standing in a spot with X weapon and holding down fire to win... well, I would not assume that will work anymore. ;)
Hey Loki I have some off topic but what will be the hand layout be like do you know what I mean.

Last edited:
All my cloud data has been magically deleted so now I want the update even more for a new fresh start

Last edited:
All my cloud data has been magically deleted so now I want the update even more for a new fresh start

And by “magically” deleted, that should mean one of the many game-breaking bugs that can destroy any type of progress, local saves or otherwise. Sorry to hear about that!
Good idea! Sorry your cloud data was deleted! I am thinking to start an expert mode play through.
At least you were considering for a fresh start, which I am also considering, too! ~:)

Will it be easy to fly, move and attack at the same time? It looks pretty much impossible
I think that's why they added Combat Targeting button. You can focus on dodging and automatically using your weapon, just swapping your targets ;)

How would you know which enemy it was currently targeting?
Watch the video (linked in the first post). There are examples and explanations of movement and targetting/attacking in there.

Some of it has changed slightly since the video was streamed, but fundamentally it's like what you see there.

Back
Top Bottom