Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Loki I have a question that idk if anyone in the community knows: In Mobile 1.3 will the music in space and the ocean be changed to the same as the other versions?

Now:

What it would be: (this is a remix)

I think Mobile’s Ocean and Space music will have the same treatment as Console, as both the exclusive and PC themes of these two biomes have a 50/50 chance to play when entering these biomes, which I have noticed and liked in the PS4 version. ~:)

Last edited:
I don't trust in Google play games' sync, backup, etc. I have lost the data in different games (terraria included) so my question is: Will we be able to export and import worlds from the internal storage? At least backup the data with copying the game's folder or something like that

Loki I have a question that idk if anyone in the community knows: In Mobile 1.3 will the music in space and the ocean be changed to the same as the other versions?
The music in this update will be the same music in the same places as was on PC version 1.3.0.7. I believe there have been some music changes and additions on the PC version since then; those will not be in this version but should come later as the mobile version catches up, content-wise.

I don't trust in Google play games' sync, backup, etc. I have lost the data in different games (terraria included) so my question is: Will we be able to export and import worlds from the internal storage? At least backup the data with copying the game's folder or something like that
There will be no cloud 'syncing' within the game any longer. The 'sign into Google' button on the main screen will no longer be there (as shown in various screenshots and videos before). There won't be separate 'local' and 'cloud' slots for worlds and players any longer; everything accessible will be on your device, and you can have as many worlds and players as your device has local storage space for.

The players, worlds and settings data will be accessible for manual copying to an internal SD card, a connected PC, or a cloud service of your choosing for backup, and of course you'll be able to copy them back to your device for restore. We'll have detailed instructions and examples for how to do this ready at the release time.

The music in this update will be the same music in the same places as was on PC version 1.3.0.7. I believe there have been some music changes and additions on the PC version since then; those will not be in this version but should come later as the mobile version catches up, content-wise.

There will be no cloud 'syncing' within the game any longer. The 'sign into Google' button on the main screen will no longer be there (as shown in various screenshots and videos before). There won't be separate 'local' and 'cloud' slots for worlds and players any longer; everything accessible will be on your device, and you can have as many worlds and players as your device has local storage space for.

The players, worlds and settings data will be accessible for manual copying to an internal SD card, a connected PC, or a cloud service of your choosing for backup, and of course you'll be able to copy them back to your device for restore. We'll have detailed instructions and examples for how to do this ready at the release time.
Nice! Well, now we know a little bit more about cloud saving, and that’s good. Can’t wait till launch to find out more, I’m just so excited!:merchanthappy:

That sounds amazing, no more worries about it. Thanks!

[QUOTE = "Quackinton、投稿:1800648、メンバー:135813"] 1.3.5は既にPC上にあります。すぐにコンソール(Switchを除く)に登場し、Switchは1.3.1を取得してから登場します。Mobileでも同じです。[/ QUOTE]
ありがとうございました:情熱的:

:rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::ホッピンジャック::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::ホッピンジャック::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:

@Cracker0310

Please do not spam emotes, it does not contribute to the Thread discussion. Also if you have more to add to your post, and no one else has posted yet, please use the edit button at the bottom left of your post.

Lol :( switch got Terraria June 28 2019 and already has 1.3, mobile has been out for years and doesn't

It’s a real shame, but there are many respectable reasons why the update has been taking such a long time to roll out, such as recoding the entire game from scratch. Other than that, it should be here real soon! ~:)
I’m really excited for this update! :D
Me too! ~;)

17 hours passed since my last post and I still can't find a way to time-teleport myself without waiting. (expect for faster-than-light theory that is impossible at the moment)
If somebody found a better way, tell me. I'm still WAITING here. :(

17 hours passed since my last post and I still can't find a way to time-teleport myself without waiting. (expect for faster-than-light theory that is impossible at the moment)
If somebody found a better way, tell me. I'm still WAITING here. :(
Step 1: look up how to teleport into the future.
Step 2: repeat step 1 untill compete

Back
Top Bottom