Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Mine are(presuming we are talking favourites):
1. PC ocean
2. mushroom biome
3. Boss 4 (queen bee/ocram) or moonlord
as we are presuming that we are talking about favourite music (and not about enigma and ciphers), can you (or someone else) turn terraria musics into music sheet notes? I lack technology and terraria right now.

I don't want to spoil your hyped mood, but conveyor belts are for mechanism update (1.3.1). Sorry but they are going to come in a later update.
I asked the developers on messenger (Facebook) and they said that the grand plan yellow wire, convayer belts are in the update
[doublepost=1565918233,1565918136][/doublepost]content://media/external/file/351306 here is the conversation
[doublepost=1565918271][/doublepost]Presuming it will show up as a picture not a link
[doublepost=1565918312][/doublepost]content://media/external/file/351307
[doublepost=1565918331][/doublepost]Idk

I asked the developers on messenger (Facebook) and they said that the grand plan yellow wire, convayer belts are in the update
[doublepost=1565918233,1565918136][/doublepost]content://media/external/file/351306 here is the conversation
[doublepost=1565918271][/doublepost]Presuming it will show up as a picture not a link
[doublepost=1565918312][/doublepost]content://media/external/file/351307
[doublepost=1565918331][/doublepost]Idk
Please stop multi-posting like that, this isn't a chat room. Use the Edit button to add to your previous post instead.

eta: Conveyor belts, the Yellow Wrench and The Grand Design were not available until PC 1.3.1, and I can confirm they are not in the next mobile update. They will come later.

Please stop multi-posting like that, this isn't a chat room. Use the Edit button to add to your previous post instead.

eta: Conveyor belts, the Yellow Wrench and The Grand Design were not available until PC 1.3.1, and I can confirm they are not in the next mobile update. They will come later.
I'm sorry, this is what I had heard on messenger and haven't done any chat rooms or stuff like this much before

Does anyone think a Samsung galaxy tab 4 be able to run terraria 1.3

It will depend on if it meets the minimum specs that are specified here: Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

If it has the following at minimum:
  • Android 4.3+
  • Open GL ES 3.0
  • 1GB RAM
It will be able to run the 1.3 Update. If not, the update won't be available for it.

Looks like according to this: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 - Full tablet specifications The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 does meet the requirements.

Last edited:
Who is this "we" - are you speaking for every mobile player on the planet? I am being a bit tongue in cheek, obviously, but just because you or a group of the global you don't have an experience or issue =/= no one having it. That doesn't still deal with control conflicts (the same command meaning 2-3 things at once, given the context). ;)

As for the control conflicts, I am reading you almost verbatim 1:1 what the folks at DR are saying around this very topic. Given their expertise and level of quality and attention to detail with everything, I'm going with that.

Again, there will be no "change to old controls setting" - there will be further work done to enhance how left stick jump works. That is going to take several iterations. Iterations = time. It is a post-launch thing because the team does not feel that holding the entire game for those iterations would best serve Mobile players. This falls under the category of "sounds really simple to say, much harder to do" - I know that because I asked the exact same question that you did in response to the exact same feedback ("why don't we just add an option for the old left stick jump"). The short version is that MAY be what happens... or something else... but only after the conflicts and the rest are resolved... and it would very much be an optional toggle.

The only real debate then is do you hold back the launch for everyone to take the few weeks of back and forth to do this... or launch and then roll that in with the already-planned customization/etc stuff. Team feels the latter is the way to go.

Apologies if any of that sounds rude, it is not mean that way... text being tone deaf and all of that stuff. :)

I'm definitely willing to wait to see what the controls are like and for most people to enjoy the game. I would never expect the developers to hold back launch for a few people's minor concern. The problem that springs to mind for me was flying and aim/shooting/attacking at bosses. I know some people can play with using 3+ fingers on screen (jump button, move stick and use stick/fire button?), but that seems to be a hassle on smaller screens or wrist/finger problems. I'm pretty limited to only be able to play with both thumbs like old control and might struggle with the new update.

Besides, I'm sure the developers have thought of something to counter this and make the controls suitable for as many people as possible and add any useful features (best idea being the useful grapple stick for me) I guess it's an unpopular opinion to play with simple controls as it can be limiting.

385i2r.jpg

I'm definitely willing to wait to see what the controls are like and for most people to enjoy the game. I would never expect the developers to hold back launch for a few people's minor concern. The problem that springs to mind for me was flying and aim/shooting/attacking at bosses. I know some people can play with using 3+ fingers on screen (jump button, move stick and use stick/fire button?), but that seems to be a hassle on smaller screens or wrist/finger problems. I'm pretty limited to only be able to play with both thumbs like old control and might struggle with the new update.

Besides, I'm sure the developers have thought of something to counter this and make the controls suitable for as many people as possible and add any useful features (best idea being the useful grapple stick for me) I guess it's an unpopular opinion to play with simple controls as it can be limiting.

Totally get it - and again, its not that all of us have not heard or understood the concerns. It is more of a "whatever solutions we want to bring need more 'time in the over'" situation. That - and there is always the notion of post-launch controller support for those so inclined. We are just going to hope that people give it a chance - you may find you like it ;) - or at the very least be patient for that "baking" to take the time it needs. :)

How do you change the entity beneath your name on these forums? You are steampunker, I am still Terrarian

You go to your personal details by going to your name at the top right and selecting "personal details" from the top-down list. Any trophies you have available, you'll be able to change to.

If you have more questions about it, you can send me a PM, as this isn't related to the the Thread Topic at hand.

Back
Top Bottom