Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Loki when are winners being announced.
They've been getting announced 1 by 1 on the Terraria discord server. There's gonna be 100 iOS users and 100 android users. I would recommend checking out the server right now to see if you got picked.

Sincerely, I do not like port forwarding very much because I live in Brazil, and in Brazil this port forwarding business is impossible to do in several modems

uwu ya quiero que llegue solo una cosa me encantaria que en la actualización agregaran un item de mascota que sea una waifu personalisable que sea como un inventario

None at initial launch, but in the works. Stay tuned.

The in-game, on-screen controls are much better than in the old mobile version (IMO), so you may find that you don't need a separate controller, but everyone has their own preferences.
i want the controller to put ,my phone on a stand or a lazy arm and relax in bed, not really a necessity tho, keep up the good work!

Let Re-Logic and their partners do their job. It's nice to see the huge efforts they're making to give an update after so much time and what's even more amazing is the fact they're trying their best to attempt a bug-free release for EVERYBODY.

There's no need to try to rush them.
They are an amazing team whether you look.
The live stream @ twitch made my day and I'm sure whoever get choose for the beta test, will enjoy it and embrace the purpose of it.

Take your time developers.
We are with you.
Ready when it's ready and that's AMAZING.

Greetings
-the broken foot guy

IIII NEEEEED IIIIT.PNG

This is suck a big jump from what Terraria mobile is now. I'm happy to see Re-Logic worked very hard on this. Hopefully, every kid on the block will get this on mobile.

Back
Top Bottom