Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

They haven't released beta for mobile yet!!! Iam so disappointed. Mrgametheory you better be wrong
tbh cant blame them... android is too complicated when it comes to this... but yeah.. its a little bit disapointing that android users wont get to beta test... all we can do for now is to wait ~:cry:~:cry:

Will we be able to still jump/fly with the movement joystick, it probably would be very hard to only use seperate button or are there options to enable that?
Also will there be graphic settings to have so people with lower-end and high-end phones can be able to make the game playable for themselves giving correct graphic with 30-60 fps to themselves

Will we be able to still jump/fly with the movement joystick, it probably would be very hard to only use seperate button or are there options to enable that?
Also will there be graphic settings to have so people with lower-end and high-end phones can be able to make the game playable for themselves giving correct graphic with 30-60 fps to themselves
i think yeah.. u can still jump with the joy stick.. but i think some ppl will like the way they separated the jump button.. and i wish they can change it or make it changeable from a joystick to a dpad.. soo items like tabi is more efficient to use.. rather than a separate button of it

Last edited:
Wow... a potential hacking opportunity ruined the Beta experience for the extremely lucky Android-only users who won their positions? That’s quite a shame to be honest... ~:(

Out of pity, here’s an old Chowder meme I set up in a futile attempt for a little smirk, if you all get the context of these past few days. ~:)
View attachment 224272
:p That’s honestly me right now. Great meme!
[doublepost=1563360661,1563360578][/doublepost]
Bummer... hopefully this Beta phase gets passed on really quickly so the Mobile-base does not get shattered further! ~:)
I hope so too!

Last edited:
Bummer... hopefully this Beta phase gets passed on really quickly so the Mobile-base does not get shattered further! ~:)
The beta should be getting started later today afaik. I don't have exact dates obviously, but it doesn't look like it is going to be a very long beta compared to the other platforms. I'll definitely keep everyone updated as we get closer and I'm hoping to have some details and more good stuff for everyone on the next State of the Game :)

The beta should be getting started later today afaik. I don't have exact dates obviously, but it doesn't look like it is going to be a very long beta compared to the other platforms. I'll definitely keep everyone updated as we get closer and I'm hoping to have some details and more good stuff for everyone on the next State of the Game :)
I love the sound of that!:merchanthappy:

How close are we to the final game the final update having moonlord and such how close are we to a journeys end. But no matter how close we are it shall stay the best game on this planet. Terraria had a pretty good run but it's time for it to be know as one of the best games ever ;(

Thank you for the reply, Safeman! Glad to know that is happening! ~;)
[doublepost=1563379680,1563379609][/doublepost]
How close are we to the final game the final update having moonlord and such how close are we to a journeys end. But no matter how close we are it shall stay the best game on this planet. Terraria had a pretty good run but it's time for it to be know as one of the best games ever ;(

I guess we are near the Moon Lord’s update, but far away from Journey’s End (for Mobile). ~:)

Back
Top Bottom