Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Step 1: look up how to teleport into the future.
Step 2: repeat step 1 untill compete
I said TELEPORT in time because I may want to teleport to DR studios right away :).
Also I found that you can time-travel with looking down for it :p :
1-speed (faster than light)
2-gravity (higher than 9.8)
3-suspending yourself (like getting frozen in ice)
4-wormholes (really? It would be painfull)
5-... (I put this for you to help me)

I said TELEPORT in time because I may want to teleport to DR studios right away :).
Also I found that you can time-travel with looking down for it :p :
1-speed (faster than light)
2-gravity (higher than 9.8)
3-suspending yourself (like getting frozen in ice)
4-wormholes (really? It would be painfull)
5-... (I put this for you to help me)
Oh, whoops. Then you need a portal gun then. Even better, a few teleportation potions. The best option is wormhole potions, but all of your options are good too.

No. portal gun won't work for me. Because it can't teleport me through time, it will just teleport me in space. (for all of you, we have 3 teleport machine type:
Just teleport in space, just travel in time, time teleportation in time-space) I need second or third type and portal gun is the first type that I don't need. If you are familiar with half life & portal universe, I might need someone like g-man to hire me and capture me for 1-2 month. (ok g-man. If you are here, show yourself :merchantsmile: )

Interesting. In the AppStore Terraria is the subject. Doesn’t the developer usually have to pay to advertise on the front page? This could mean clues. Also notice the Flying Dutchman ship on the picture. Currently we don’t have that event for mobile yet, what could this mean? I can’t show the picture but if you have an IPhone and live in The US go into the AppStore and go on the today tab.

If you were to go extremely fast you would experience time similarly but The clock you would be looking at would appear to be moving at a normal speed to you I think. But relative to other people their clock would be farther along. The time itself would never stop. Now at light speed you would become extremely warm. You may also emit light due to the fact they you are going the speed at which the electrons may be forced to make a prolonged jump and return making light. Or you could end up possibly bonding to nearby elements. Your molecules once heated up would begin to boil or burn and you would die. But rather than that It sounds like a fine idea.

If you were to go extremely fast you would experience time similarly but The clock you would be looking at would appear to be moving at a normal speed to you I think. But relative to other people their clock would be farther along. The time itself would never stop. Now at light speed you would become extremely warm. You may also emit light due to the fact they you are going the speed at which the electrons may be forced to make a prolonged jump and return making light. Or you could end up possibly bonding to nearby elements. Your molecules once heated up would begin to boil or burn and you would die. But rather than that It sounds like a fine idea.
Flash has a costume so he won’t burn so just steal off him and all is good.

Interesting. In the AppStore Terraria is the subject. Doesn’t the developer usually have to pay to advertise on the front page? This could mean clues. Also notice the Flying Dutchman ship on the picture. Currently we don’t have that event for mobile yet, what could this mean? I can’t show the picture but if you have an IPhone and live in The US go into the AppStore and go on the today tab.
Do you have a picture of it? I want to see it!

Do you have a picture of it? I want to see it!
I do but I can’t upload it as it needs URL and I don’t have a URL for it.
[doublepost=1565556505,1565556229][/doublepost]Actually here it is.
Photo%2011-08-2019%2C%2021%2046%2017.jpg

[doublepost=1565556598][/doublepost]So it didn’t work so here it is again.

Attachments

• A17DA6A5-2437-4B77-9D4B-29933D70721D.jpeg
    A17DA6A5-2437-4B77-9D4B-29933D70721D.jpeg
    641.7 KB · Views: 142
Umm ik I’m not patient but I’m didn’t to find out when 1.3 on mobile is gonna come out and if they are gonna add yo-yos man who’s pumped for the update
[doublepost=1565576534,1565576478][/doublepost]I didn’t mean to say didn’t on my last post I meant to say dying

I know I could die (and I need flash suit), but I just figured out this world and life is a hardcore world, I might need to find guide and kill him in lava (with voodoo doll), kill WoF, go fishing to get an enchanted sundial, hack sundial to reduce cooldown, then I can use it infinitly. Any ideas?:confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom