Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Does anyone know if we can get dryad's blessing in the new update?

Edit: asking if the cell phone and its parts, will be available in mobile 1.3?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we can get dryad's blessing in the new update?

Edit: asking if the cell phone and its parts, will be available in mobile 1.3?
For you and others asking about specific items: if it was in PC 1.3.0.7, it's in this mobile update. (with the exception of Camera Mode, which was deferred)

It's really getting tiresome answering these questions repeatedly, when you can check the wiki yourselves.

Hey when will online multiplayer work for ios Terraria 1.3 everytime I click online it crashes?
Hi @Kaden Husband, most likely you have a corrupted player file. Try removing a player file (from your Files App, not in the game) one by one to see which file could be causing it. Use care with your files that you don’t accidentally lose one.

Info about the workaround here: Mobile - Mobile 1.3 Launch: Known Issues and Workarounds

Info about your Terraria files here:
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for Android
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for iOS

Hey when will online multiplayer work for ios Terraria 1.3 everytime I click online it crashes?

This is likely the "dedservers" issue covered in the "workaround" thread above.

This is most often triggered after the use of third party apps for multiplayer (OGN apps, etc). Please avoid the use of these if you wish to avoid this complication.

How do I make an Online server for my friends in mobile via PC if my terraria in pc is already 1.3.5.3? I tried to do it but it won't let us in because of how Mobile is 1.3.0.7 and PC is 1.3.5.3

How do I make an Online server for my friends in mobile via PC if my terraria in pc is already 1.3.5.3? I tried to do it but it won't let us in because of how Mobile is 1.3.0.7 and PC is 1.3.5.3
you need to download dedicated server from thread terraria mobile assemble not from terraria pc itself. :)

Back
Top Bottom