Resolved [Mobile] No random event in a long time

Datmobileguy

Terrarian
Hello, to the 1% of people who acually see this post. I am in hardmode and have already defeated plantera, getting ready for golem. I have a LOT of difficulty beating bosses, but that’s not what this post is about. I don’t think I can golem withought terra blade. I met the requirements for a solar eclipse in the beginning of summer (2018) but to now, I still haven’t had one. I know this post is titled no random event not no solar eclipse. The reason is, I haven’t even had a darn BLOOD MOON for over 3 months. I would really appreciate it if someone helped me.

Hello, to the 1% of people who acually see this post. I am in hardmode and have already defeated plantera, getting ready for golem. I have a LOT of difficulty beating bosses, but that’s not what this post is about. I don’t think I can golem withought terra blade. I met the requirements for a solar eclipse in the beginning of summer (2018) but to now, I still haven’t had one. I know this post is titled no random event not no solar eclipse. The reason is, I haven’t even had a darn BLOOD MOON for over 3 months. I would really appreciate it if someone helped me.
That’s some bad luck you’ve got @Datmobileguy. There’s not really anything that can be helped for this other than waiting.

Oh... alright then. Thanks for the help!
When you finally get your Solar Eclipse let me know, I’m interested in how long it actually took. In the meantime, maybe try Golem with the megashark and chlorophyte or crystal bullets. You might surprise yourself. A heart lantern, campfire and some potions and it could be a good way to pass the time while you wait for an Eclipse.

When you finally get your Solar Eclipse let me know, I’m interested in how long it actually took. In the meantime, maybe try Golem with the megashark and chlorophyte or crystal bullets. You might surprise yourself. A heart lantern, campfire and some potions and it could be a good way to pass the time while you wait for an Eclipse.
Ok

Got it. I had to cheat a bit though. I have the terra blade though. I will make a new world when mobile 1.3 comes out and I will properly get it then. Also how do I mark this forum as resolved?

Got it. I had to cheat a bit though. I have the terra blade though. I will make a new world when mobile 1.3 comes out and I will properly get it then. Also how do I mark this forum as resolved?
Glad you got it. I marked this resolved.

Back
Top Bottom