Resolved [Mobile] Paint Not Displaying Correctly (Kindle Fire HD 8 (7th Generation), Android 5)

Bug where paint is not displaying correctly. I just placed the blocks with purple paint on from the Paint Sprayer and nothing worked, I even tried using the Spectre Paint Brush and it didn't do anything. I even re-loaded the world and it was still happening.
Screenshot_2021-04-04-06-36-52.png
Screenshot_2021-04-04-06-37-05.png

As you can see in the images above, the Diamond Gemspark Block is not displaying the purple paint, which is shown in the image of the map.
I will even do as much as linking the world file for you all to see.

Attachments

• Test_World.wld
    30.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Test_World.wld.bak
    30.4 KB · Views: 60
Bug where paint is not displaying correctly. I just placed the blocks with purple paint on from the Paint Sprayer and nothing worked, I even tried using the Spectre Paint Brush and it didn't do anything. I even re-loaded the world and it was still happening.View attachment 315361View attachment 315362
As you can see in the images above, the Diamond Gemspark Block is not displaying the purple paint, which is shown in the image of the map.
I will even do as much as linking the world file for you all to see.
Hi @ExoticCrimina thats how purple pain looks on diamond gemspark :) You’ll need to use Deep Purple Paint if you want it to show up better.

1617544147170.png

Back
Top Bottom